Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trading Partner - Chinese exchange vs. BTCE or western exchange  (Read 598 times)
fenglee (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:52:44 PM

Sell your bitcoin on Chinese exchange - i can help with your withdraw - we share the profit
i have Chinese bank accounts and UK GBP/EUR/USD bank accounts, and i have means to transfer money out of China.
i am based in London, we can meet.

just contact me on fenglee32@gmail.com if interested and we can talk in more detail offline, I dont think we can achieve the level of trust needed by chatting online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fenglee (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:10:16 PM

i would like to hear your proposal, the only way i am thinking this could work is:

1. we meet at a public place say Starbucks, we chat and establish some level of trust and exchange collateral (e.g.  you can hold on to my passport and i can hold on to your passport)

2. we both bring laptop, you purchase bitcoin on your own exchange account, so i know how much you bought it for.

3. you then transfer bitcoin to my Chinese exchange account, we wait together till the coin arrives, i will sell it right then, so you know much the i sold it for.

4. we work out how much profit we made i will keep my half of the profit, and then transfer your half of the profit plus your original capital via online banking directly to your bank account (I will have the USD/GBP/EUR whatever currency ready in my bank account) - i am bearing the risk of chinese exchange going bust so i may not able to with CNY into my local bank account.

5. you check your online banking and confirm the payment had arrived - it should be instant

6. after we are both happy we exchange the collateral back(passport), then we shake hands and happily walk away.

7. if we both would like to do business together again, we could meet regularly and and repeat 1-6.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: