Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥The most useful forum topics/Bitcointalk navigation thread -Updated!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2032 times)
nev1d (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

I sent you a merit for doing this and you deserve this, newbies and people are asking for questions and this compilation hit it everything, I have now something where I can lead my friends to some of their questions, it makes things easier for everybody.
Thank you very much, it is very much for me. In our time it is very difficult to get a measure and thanks only to such people as you can. Thank you!
Adelyaus111

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

Very good topic. Added a link to the bookmarks. I will use it, very convenient navigation.
nev1d (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

Very good topic. Added a link to the bookmarks. I will use it, very convenient navigation.
Good luck in use, I'm very glad that you liked it. Follow the updates to see new useful topics first
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

Good luck in use, I'm very glad that you liked it. Follow the updates to see new useful topics first
You asked about a suitable name for the thread, I think it should be : Altcoins Section Map - Updated

nev1d (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

You asked about a suitable name for the thread, I think it should be : Altcoins Section Map - Updated
Thank you so much. Changed the name to yours, I hope this will attract more people to the topic. Good luck
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

Having taken advantage of this thread for a day, I did not think that navigation would be so convenient.
nev1d (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

Having taken advantage of this thread for a day, I did not think that navigation would be so convenient.
Thank you so much. I hope you continue to use this topic in the future for your own benefit. good luck!
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

we need more peoples like you, helping community to find their needs by making a good posts in this forum.
as a newbie, i often having difficulty to find the articles about particular topics too in the forum.
thanks.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
EvieeHist

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:36:45 PM

that's fine, the regular procedure can be a guide for every new user. this is very useful to make more in knowing about this forum including bounty and others.
nev1d (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

we need more peoples like you, helping community to find their needs by making a good posts in this forum.
as a newbie, i often having difficulty to find the articles about particular topics too in the forum.
thanks.
that's fine, the regular procedure can be a guide for every new user. this is very useful to make more in knowing about this forum including bounty and others.
Many thanks to you, I will try to update the topic regularly. Soon I will add new subtopics to make the trip around the forum easier
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

-snip-

Wow, you really did a very fine job here, mate! I really like the idea that you got here and how you translate that idea into a working thread like this. Will definitely save this one up for future use especially now that this forum have been being plagued by so much worthless threads making hard for us to navigate and find what we really needed. I forwarded this thread to one of my friends and he really liked it. Keep up the good work and I'm hoping that you could add additional threads that left out.  Wink
HBKMusiK

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

thanks.
Many thanks to you, I will try to update the topic regularly. Soon I will add new subtopics to make the trip around the forum easier
A lot more for the initiative:
Yes, I have a lot of free time ! Cheesy

nev1d (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

-snip-

Wow, you really did a very fine job here, mate! I really like the idea that you got here and how you translate that idea into a working thread like this. Will definitely save this one up for future use especially now that this forum have been being plagued by so much worthless threads making hard for us to navigate and find what we really needed. I forwarded this thread to one of my friends and he really liked it. Keep up the good work and I'm hoping that you could add additional threads that left out.  Wink
I'm very very glad that you liked it, thank you very much for your support and for showing the topic to your friends. That nice to hear!
nev1d (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

thanks.
Wow. It is excellent! I do not get tired to thank you for what you're doing! Thank you for giving so much time to this topic, I hope that you will be noticed for it!
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

Good idea this thread should be in the sticky section at the top of altcoins discussions so that people wont be going to find these important threads discussions,these threads are indeed helpful to those new people,we shouldnt be spamming new threads because already enough threads that are polluting this discussions.

nev1d (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

Good idea this thread should be in the sticky section at the top of altcoins discussions so that people wont be going to find these important threads discussions,these threads are indeed helpful to those new people,we shouldnt be spamming new threads because already enough threads that are polluting this discussions.
I agree, it would not be bad if the moderator of this branch secured this post, but the chance of this is very small, and therefore I have to make great efforts to make people notice this topic. This is especially difficult during rush hour. About 11-13 AM
HBKMusiK

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:47:24 PM

thanks.
Wow. It is excellent! I do not get tired to thank you for what you're doing! Thank you for giving so much time to this topic, I hope that you will be noticed for it!
You don't have to thank me everytime!
I forgot one:

nev1d (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

thanks.
You don't have to thank me everytime!
I forgot one:
I edited post. I wiil not say thanks more, but you will know i'm ever glad to you
JackSimens

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

It is very a pity that the topic goes down under a lot of unnecessary. I hope you will notice, but for now I'm using it again!
nev1d (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

It is very a pity that the topic goes down under a lot of unnecessary. I hope you will notice, but for now I'm using it again!
Thank you, I continue to try and very glad that you repeatedly flattered in my post about my topic.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: