Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:06:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Banknotes  (Read 15215 times)
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

The whole idea might seem interesting and it certainly is but who is going to use these banknotes? I doubt that they will manage to get to mainstream. I know that people are trying to make sending and receiving Bitcoin easier but what's difficult in installing a wallet on your phone? They are so easy to use that there is no point in creating alternatives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:50:48 AM

Why? Because banknotes are so easy to counterfeit. The world goes to that to get rid of banknotes, and not vice versa.

right, it would surely be the step backwards. Trend is exactly the opposite, we should be trying to avoid physical currencies instead of creating more of them from crypto ones

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
patitricks

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

If you can just hand over a note (or card) that the other person can quickly verify is funded then you don't need to pay a transaction fee or wait for a network confirmation. If these devices are cheap enough when they go into mass production they will be very convenient to use.
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:14:27 AM

Very interesting item, but i think it is some futuristic. The government does not allow BTC in many countries as fact... We need that regulators decide on it.  But i like this idea very much.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

That's quite another revolution in the crypto world; i would just about love to have some BTC bills in my literal wallet, probably pay my tithes with it. Its a welcome innovation for me.I don't totally understand the idea. As far as my understanding is concerned, it only makes things complicated. I think we just need to improve our current uses of bitcoin than having this. If it's up for security issues, then current hardware wallets could be safer I guess. I don't think it gives convenience.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

Of course, it is easier for people to understand their condition when they hold it in their hands. This is the real money they have earned, they will no longer have to think about the market and their value. That's a great idea.

alaskata

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

Bitcoin Banknotes is coming to Singapore.
Banknotes denoted by bitcoin, namely 0.01 and 0.05 bitcoin - are determined by a chip containing those values. The chips developed by Samsung (which, of course, in its most recent results have said it has a boost from the creation of chips tied to pre-coded extraction).
The paper money is not really paper, it's also in the form of ATM cards. According to Tangem, the company's website is counted as "safe and reliable" with 20 years of digital asset storage (can use future use cases outside the currency) can not multiply The copy, or the company also said that the notes should only be touched with an NFC capable smartphone, ensuring that the note is 100 percent valid.
gonlavy

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

I don’t think it will be happen, even I can’t think how it can be. But if this happen, I wish it will do good.
petubtc

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

This will be a good progress for bitcoin. and be good for the places with there is limited internet access. But there needs an authority to monitor how many banknotes will be printed and where it will be given.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

At the same time the goal is to increase bitcoin users across the country even to any region. It is hard to imagine how these bills will be used as a means of payment, but how they can use them. This shows that the crypto currency is still developing and the possibility of its application is still very large.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

This thing will not be able to get into reality. The main theme for using Bitcoin is virtual use. We will have manipulation with it. People everywhere want to make some crime things to steal your money.

112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

It is interesting. But I do not think that it will be in demand with investors. But I think that such banknotes have a drawback that needs improvement - the potential risk of theft and limited transmission range.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

as for me so they do not need, everyone already pays for the phone from the card for hours) bitcoin is the currency of the future which can afford a better payment method than paper money.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

As the popularity and value of Bitcoin increases so do its adoption. Recently, about 4,000 new ATMs were introduced in Argentina. A drastic transformation in this sphere is being brought by Tangem that is trying to make the cash like transaction through cryptocurrencies a possibility for the users.

Tagem, a new smart banknote platform is launching the bitcoin banknotes in Singapore, which is known for its blockchain and crypto favorable regulatory measures. The notes will be on sale at the Megafash Suntec City store. The aim is to mass produce the physical notes of bitcoin in millions by the end of 2018.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/bitcoin-banknotes-ready-to-replace-traditional-currency/
The path to recognition of Bitcoin as a fully-fledged currency by the governments of all countries is still long. The more so because some of the states simply banned cryptocurrencies. Such a decision was made, among others India, Russia and Bangladesh. Other countries allow their turnover, but they define the role of cryptocurrencies in the economy. This is because governments are torn between wanting to protect the monopoly of their central banks for issuing money and the desire to tax transactions concluded with bitcoins. Faced with this dilemma, they adopt different attitudes that can best be illustrated in a few examples:
- The Australian government considers Bitcoin to be property, such as a property or a car. Therefore, transactions in which goods or services are purchased through cryptocurrencies are treated as barter exchanges and an appropriate tax should be paid.
- In the UK, according to the current guidelines of the Bank of England, Bitcoin is treated as a foreign currency. Its exchange for pounds is not treated as a sale and you do not have to pay VAT on it.
- In turn, the Finnish authorities consider Bitcoin as a form of security. Transactions involving him are subject to the same tax as investments in other financial instruments.
As you can see, the states are very diverse in determining the legal status of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, the answer to the question of whether Bitcoin is money can not be unambiguous if it takes the legal systems of individual countries as a criterion.
Metarhorn

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:50:09 PM

Bitcoin doesn't need the banknotes, bankers, and banks need it.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have their own financial technologies.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:03:07 PM

This idea is quite surprising. It should be taken into account that it could take care of someone's own security after death or simply lose access to their cryptocurrencies. Also, the knowledge of people about Bitcoin and some awareness would be able to become much bigger if Bitcoin existed in physical form, but does not it contradict the idea of ​​Bitcoin? Bitcoin as a non-physical form of payment from anywhere in the world when we want and to whom we want without leaving home. In my opinion, at the moment, both ideas can't work together.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

Although printed on paper money, I think it's more worth mentioning as a member card that can only be used in one place
The initial expectation of bitcoin creation is that it can be used as a global currency, and bitcoin should not be tied to institutions why you make it more complicated by organizing it by signing up for membership before you can use bitcoin directly.

Bitcoin banknotes for me personally is something unbelievable. It is no need to create it. The walls are still very corrupted for Fiat money.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

Although printed on paper money, I think it's more worth mentioning as a member card that can only be used in one place
The initial expectation of bitcoin creation is that it can be used as a global currency, and bitcoin should not be tied to institutions why you make it more complicated by organizing it by signing up for membership before you can use bitcoin directly.

Bitcoin banknotes for me personally is something unbelievable. It is no need to create it. The walls are still very corrupted for Fiat money.

Just talking only about that part i cant even imagine that bitcoin would come into that point. Even though they would suggest or recognized bitcoin wont really work on this way. Its really contrary on its real purpose and feature which we do know it is on decentralization and having a bank notes will definitely removed that revolutionary feature and i guess popularity and support would be gone since it would just still act as a
local fiat money instead.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

Just talking only about that part i cant even imagine that bitcoin would come into that point. Even though they would suggest or recognized bitcoin wont really work on this way. Its really contrary on its real purpose and feature which we do know it is on decentralization and having a bank notes will definitely removed that revolutionary feature and i guess popularity and support would be gone since it would just still act as a

i guess popularity and support would be gone since it would just still act as a

no . bitcoin will become more popular and legal as it is already have its own physical form .  but , i guess bitcoin can still be used globally because no one ownes it  , so overall it is still  a good idea .

sure bitcoin and other cryptos do already have thier own technology which is commonly known as "blockchain technolgy " but bitcoin will become  more indemand if it is partnered with banks because banks can maybe promote bitcoin to the public , thefor people wont have a doubts on using and trying it .
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:38:27 PM

i guess popularity and support would be gone since it would just still act as a

no . bitcoin will become more popular and legal as it is already have its own physical form .  but , i guess bitcoin can still be used globally because no one ownes it  , so overall it is still  a good idea .

sure bitcoin and other cryptos do already have thier own technology which is commonly known as "blockchain technolgy " but bitcoin will become  more indemand if it is partnered with banks because banks can maybe promote bitcoin to the public , thefor people wont have a doubts on using and trying it .
Not to destroy your positiveness towards bitcoin but those things wont really be that possible where Bitcoin would have already its physical form? No it wont happen yet 21 Million supply of coins wont really be that enough to be on circulation basing on the entire population in the world if it would starts to be regulated and come to think that creating physical form would definitely derailed out the true existence of bitcoin where it is based on digital aspect this is why theres no possibility for that thing to happen. It would just still remain on where is it now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███