Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitox.io new decentralized exchange  (Read 846 times)
bitox_exchange (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

Dear members!

We are happy to announce new decentralized exchange Bitox.io. Most of you are familiar with EtherDelta and its fork = forkdelta. Our exchange is also operating on the smart contract so you can be sure your funds are safe.
We are still in a very early stage in terms of popularity but we hope that we will prove that excellence has no limits. We are accepting new token listings for free and we aim to list them within 48 hours. There are a lot of plans for the near future, such as android and iOS apps, advertisement spaces and airdrops directly to our clients and many more.
We are a dedicated team and most of us will work full time for this project.

Hope you will like it!

All the best,
Bitox Team

Url Bitox.io
twitter bitox_exchange
github bitox-exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vindesel

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

Yes this looks like EtherDelta, looks so simple with just a different look. But is this trustworthy? I will always keep up with the information about this exchange.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

We need more decentralized exchanges now,and you said you are listing new tokens for free so you can contact some of the ICO projects for get their new tokens into your exchange.But I think running a short or long running signature campaign about your project will let the people know more about your exchange.Good luck!
bitox_exchange (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

Yes this looks like EtherDelta, looks so simple with just a different look. But is this trustworthy? I will always keep up with the information about this exchange.

Thank you! Everyone is welcome to check our contract as well as github. We truly hope to be a part of crypto community!
javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

So this is an ether delta knock off?
bitox_exchange (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

We used custom design, upgraded many aspects of frontend and backend. Also improved smart contract. We did used ED open source part. We plan do develop iOS and Android apps by the end of this year. So hopefully you will like it.
bitox_exchange (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

In recent days we added some tokens, please come and check us out : bitox.io. Also follow us on twitter on new listings update: https://twitter.com/bitox_exchange
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

Good luck!

After the recent blowout of IDEX, we need more DEXs.
IDEX is nonoperational from days now. Be sure to not let the same happens with you after you reach some users/load.

bitox_exchange (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:29:14 AM

Thanks! We are performing airdrop of BITOX tokens, they will be used for all activity, except trading: banner space rent, premium listing, social media announcements, etc. Everyone is free to join and receive a share of BITOX tokens. Again, this is a UTILITY TOKEN.

1. Join telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/IPiyo07B8_EqFrzB2JZ_yA
2. Folow and retweet:  https://twitter.com/bitox_exchange
3. Fill the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjeevC3tIJVhKhUyUp3zw-CFYnfbRjxIQF4lWQcc4ee9Hn3A/viewform

Good luck from the Bitox.io Team!
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:29:03 AM

I just joined Bitox exchange.  Looks promising. More power to the devs and management of Bitox exchange. Looking forward for you to succeed in crypto world.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

I've just checked that out , I like the idea it asks metamask login at first when i'm not , Well I like decentralize things and it is one of them , I hope you develop it and let the NEO based tokens be able to trade there too , There are some good tokens using NEO platform ,best of luck.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

It is really good we are beginning to have a lot of decentralized exchanges popping up even though most of it is still in the smart contract zone for Ethereum but not a bad idea at all as long as we can have so much of them.

However, the issue now is with security, looking at how EtherDelta really had its share of that right from the onset. What are the plans regarding that with bitox if I may ask ? However, it would still take a lot anyway to be able to get people's attention for much volume, but I guess we just have to see how it goes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

We used custom design, upgraded many aspects of frontend and backend. Also improved smart contract. We did used ED open source part. We plan do develop iOS and Android apps by the end of this year. So hopefully you will like it.
Nice one. It is a good thing and I am impressed that we are starting to see a lot of developers beginning to concentrate more on decentralized exchanges even when I feel we still have a long way to go but it is a start. I have a question though, with the way security has been a challenge across board, how are you dealing with this? What are the things you have in place not to be on the same side EtherDelta some months back ?

Most decentralized exchanges to me have not really ended up having optimal performance to that regard, and volume wise as well; I hope you will be able to beat all this.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

Most decentralized exchanges to me have not really ended up having optimal performance to that regard, and volume wise as well; I hope you will be able to beat all this.

The problem with decentralized exchanges is that they mostly aren't that profitable, which is something that holds back growth and development, and that we have noticed with how slow everything concerning decentralized exchanges progresses. That's why I welcome any decentralized initiative improving that where others messed up. The goal is to end up with an exchange platform being fast and easy enough to use -- all to distance ourselves from centralized exchanges not caring about their users and the shitty KYC/AML privacy destroying regulations. Best of luck to Bitox.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

I don't think this exchange will succeed, there is no important difference compared to forkdelta, you should rather build a exchange based on 0x protocol,  old ones will not be used in the future.

bitox_exchange (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

It is really good we are beginning to have a lot of decentralized exchanges popping up even though most of it is still in the smart contract zone for Ethereum but not a bad idea at all as long as we can have so much of them.

However, the issue now is with security, looking at how EtherDelta really had its share of that right from the onset. What are the plans regarding that with bitox if I may ask ? However, it would still take a lot anyway to be able to get people's attention for much volume, but I guess we just have to see how it goes.

Thank you for your interest. We learned from ED mistakes, so security is our main priority. We strongly advice to use hardware wallets or at least MetaMask. Any suggestions on how to improve further?
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

We need more decentralized exchanges now,and you said you are listing new tokens for free so you can contact some of the ICO projects for get their new tokens into your exchange.But I think running a short or long running signature campaign about your project will let the people know more about your exchange.Good luck!
running a campaign signature will be much more profitable for your exchange, in order to exchange bitox.io can become more familiar to us, you can contact Yahoo https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846 if interested to open campaign.. he can give you many options if you are interested in opening short or long term campaigns ,,
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

At the moment KYC is for large trade deals but it could change to all traders in future so there will eventually be a shift to DEXs instead. I suggest you contact some privacy coins as they will be popular to trade on these. Those invested in privacy coins are more likely to stay away from the large KYC exchanges

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
bitox_exchange (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

At the moment KYC is for large trade deals but it could change to all traders in future so there will eventually be a shift to DEXs instead. I suggest you contact some privacy coins as they will be popular to trade on these. Those invested in privacy coins are more likely to stay away from the large KYC exchanges

Thanks for a tip, will definitely discuss this with the team!
CryptoWind

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

Hi! Good luck! where we can read about your activity before 4th of May? Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: