Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make $77,400-$158,000 A DAY !!!! [PROOF]  (Read 151 times)
MonikaGeo (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:20:50 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 07:10:10 PM by MonikaGeo

Dear Friends,

Welcome to our secret world !!!
This is " The Binary Millionaire Method " !!!!

What is binary option ?
Binary option is like Coin TOSS, you predict whether a currency pair's Price go either up or down , its like Heads or Tails. in many time frame like 1 to 1 hours or more.

NOW>>> with my strategy you CAN predict up to 95% whether price is go up or down !!
What if you can WIN 95 coin toss out of 100 ? You can "PRINT" Money on Demand !!!

I will teach everything on videos with premium email and "TELEGRAM" support ! it's not just some shitty books ! you can see live trades which goes to win !!!

The bundle of the package is a 100x formula ! You can 100x your money with this formula !! in just less than 10 days !!!!!!!!!

So WHY I'm selling this when I can keep making money ? First of all this strategy is not a cheap coaching ! but will cost millions of dollar ! I'm new here, I'm selling it for pennies just to get some positive points !

----------------->>> NOTE >> This is  first step of selling , so the price is low ! after selling 10 slot of this ! the price will go up to get the real price --> 25,000$
SO YOU CAN GET THIS METHOD FOR A CHEAP PRICE : 100$  [First Step]

So if you still looking for 100$ price, just contact me cause you are in LUCK ! Get it for CHEAP price before GET UP !

Here is my some start trades in "Binary.com" website :

https://image.ibb.co/b3uB67/1.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/d94dm7/2.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/kbPNDn/Payment_Mail.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/hOqUtn/Mail_2.jpg

AGAIN THIS STRATEGY is not a GOD MODE Strategy and not some shitty , SO Contact me ! I'll support you until you GET your first 1000$ in TELEGRAM or EMAIL !!!

MY MAIL ADDRESS : monikageomil@gmail.com
My Telegram : https://t.me/M0niKaGeo

Feel free to ask any questions <3

--------- EDIT 1 ----------
Remaining Slot : 10
---------------------------

ٍ
Optis2005

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

Hi
i contacted you in telegram, i'm waiting for you answer.
muguanatos

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

There is lot of "95%-100%" in Youtube with many great comments and likes and their methods are free, why this one is different?
MonikaGeo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

Hi

Hello!
Dear sir, I replied your pm  Roll Eyes

There is lot of "95%-100%" in Youtube with many great comments and likes and their methods are free, why this one is different?

Hello!
Dear sir, You can try those free videos and you'll see you will lose ! it's not 95% !!!
I tried almost "ALL" of them and kind of mix couple of methods and indicators to make a new method ! by my method you CAN actually win 95% ! and also "I'll give you full support to get your FIRST 1000$ by helping you and give you right signals !"

I can sell method for FIRST customer a little bit lower than the first step price Only for proof  !

Good Luck  Roll Eyes
muguanatos

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

Hi

Hello!

Hello!
Dear sir, You can try those free videos and you'll see you will lose ! it's not 95% !!!
I tried almost "ALL" of them and kind of mix couple of methods and indicators to make a new method ! by my method you CAN actually win 95% ! and also "I'll give you full support to get your FIRST 1000$ by helping you and give you right signals !"

I can sell method for FIRST customer a little bit lower than the first step price Only for proof  !

Good Luck  Roll Eyes

Well i did tried some of these methods and they actually work but... sometime u need to wait even one hour for buying/selling, this method is different? u don't need to keep one hour just to make one trade?
MonikaGeo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:39:32 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:21:09 PM by MonikaGeo

Hi

Hello!

Hello!

Good Luck  Roll Eyes

Well i did tried some of these methods and they actually work but... sometime u need to wait even one hour for buying/selling, this method is different? u don't need to keep one hour just to make one trade?

as I said, it may work but it's not 95% ! trust me ! I've lost a lot of money to make this method !
as you can see in my trades, I made $464 from 6:39 AM to 8:34 AM !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: