Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:06:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Prices Will Down!  (Read 429 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

There's nothing wrong with that. Ethereum and bitcoin are more stable and reliable coins. therefore, many go into them

Mostly if bitcoin is pumping, some altcoins are dumping but this situation is different now simply because some altcoins are now following the trend of bitcoin especially with ETH which is also an altcoin. Reading chart is ok but I think its hard use it in this kind of market.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

There's nothing wrong with that. Ethereum and bitcoin are more stable and reliable coins. therefore, many go into them

Mostly if bitcoin is pumping, some altcoins are dumping but this situation is different now simply because some altcoins are now following the trend of bitcoin especially with ETH which is also an altcoin. Reading chart is ok but I think its hard use it in this kind of market.
For some reason I think altcoins don't follow to the BTC now. Because yesterday when BTC went up most of alts, especially from 300-700th places went down, maybe people sold it and tried to buy BTC before 10 000, but unfortunately BTC couldn't get 10 Grand. I really hoped that BTC can get 10 000 yesterday. I think that would be very important sign for all market, not just for traders but for the people too. When they will see how BTC rising again they believe in crypto and won't think that crypto is a scam. 
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

I think this situation is normal. Because the trading will be in high and low prices.  So if the prices is down, it is a good time to buy the coin. Then sell it when the price is high.
Suggest

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

BTC is greatly affect the price of Altcoin others. from my observations so far when BTC up altcoin also rises. and the problem between market selling and buying market is not balanced. it's common because everyone wants a sizeable profit. so it takes precision and also courage to decide which Coin we want to buy.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

If bitcoin price goes down so does altcoin price too. Some coins maybe not affected by the down of bitcoin price but majority of all the altcoins that once bitcoin price declined , altcoins will follow.

MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

According to my opinion, the Alternate cryptocurrencies Price will down for a while because ETH and BTC getting strength in this month. If we look at the depth market in all exchanges, especially Altcoins/ETH or Altcoins/BTC, you will see the contrast, supply and demand is not equal. Most of people converted their coins to ETH and BTC.

Here is some examples:

HitBTC Market:

XMR --> BTC

BSTN --> ETH

Indodax:

What do you think? Lets we discuses more. Cheers Smiley

it is clear when BTC rais or fall we expect to effect on other coins. before buying any coin check the BTC status for be aware of some damages like this. if you can analysis BTC price, you can trade in the safe mod.
I have a contrary view. It has been observed that other coins move along with bitcoin and ETH and not opposite. A fall in bitcoin will mean a fall in almost all other coins. Therefore market watch will indicate that the altcoins will soon follow. Check coinmarketcap.com to confirm this movement.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

Only the top ten coin has the prospect of improving. while the coin is new and can be said to be coin with low transaction volume then it will be very difficult to compete. Some popular coins like Etherum, Ripple and EOS can then be enough to keep up with the Bitcoin price movement. It can be said that only a few coins can survive and most coins will disappear.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

a super DIP today, and I am still seeing this post on top Sad((
people convert their coins to BTC just because of that all shit coins just going down, no sign that they would stop....
30% of my balance gone away today...
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

This case is really normal and it'll not last too long. IMO I think it'll take about 1 month and after that when BTC and ETH price increased to the peak price, it'll be the time for altcoins to rise back.

At the moment, it's the good time to collect good altcoin with low price Grin. Hurry up guys don't miss this good chance Grin
I don't know if we are going to reach the peak price of bitcoin and ethereum so soon but I have no doubt that this is the moment to collect as many altcoins as possible, the prices are very good and it's possible that we are not going to see those prices again very similar to what happened in the previous year, so you do not want to let go of this opportunity that may never present itself again.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:37:15 PM

This case is really normal and it'll not last too long. IMO I think it'll take about 1 month and after that when BTC and ETH price increased to the peak price, it'll be the time for altcoins to rise back.

At the moment, it's the good time to collect good altcoin with low price Grin. Hurry up guys don't miss this good chance Grin
I don't know if we are going to reach the peak price of bitcoin and ethereum so soon but I have no doubt that this is the moment to collect as many altcoins as possible, the prices are very good and it's possible that we are not going to see those prices again very similar to what happened in the previous year, so you do not want to let go of this opportunity that may never present itself again.

You have incorrect understanding about the bitcoin and ethereum as I got your point mate. Please do not invest you fund on all the cryptos as like that instead think well when we will find the bitcoin and ethereum can go bigger in the market.
Maximum it takes 5 months from now right to see the peak value both this coin.
So plan it accordingly and invest on the btc and eth as much you can. I hope you will not loose the profit for sure. These coins will give better profit than any coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

Prices for altcoins will decrease, then rise, this is a natural process. The main question is how to determine the right time to purchase a good altcoin.
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

a super DIP today, and I am still seeing this post on top Sad((
people convert their coins to BTC just because of that all shit coins just going down, no sign that they would stop....
30% of my balance gone away today...
Seems like you aren't get used to volatileness of bitcoin and other coins as well.For now we are seeing reds everywhere and cap goes down and prices as well but altcoin do head the same trend with btc. Accumulation phase would begin ones again before the bull run which market is just shaking of weak hands. Just hold up as long you didn't sell off your balance or coins it wont be considered as a loss.
CopMom

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

There is a general tendency for you to realize that if the exchange rate of BTC and ETH increases, the exchange rate of altcoins will fall sharply because investors will exchange from altcoins to BTC and ETH to hold to profit from Raising the exchange rate of BTC and ETH. So if you are keeping altcoins then consider switching to ETH or USDT to wait then evaluate the market and make an investment decision.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

Prices for altcoins will decrease, then rise, this is a natural process. The main question is how to determine the right time to purchase a good altcoin.
It is not a natural process because altcoins price is fixed in supply, demand and marketcap so we should choose the right platform it will down in sometimes but again this will fastly pump in the market. One more possibility this will continuously down we only afraid in altcoin investment so choose best project then invest this will never failed in the market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

Naturally, many people come to the real estate sphere for profit. And this circumstance is greatly facilitated by the fact that Bitcoin continues to grow.
HLB11

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

especially Altcoins/ETH or Altcoins/BTC, you will see the contrast, supply and demand is not equal. Most of people converted their coins to ETH and BTC.

H
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

This is already a tradition in altcoin trading, the price will be against the rise of Bitcoin and ETH.
it's time to buy cheaply and prepare for the up front.
need the courage to get a low price, then enjoy a 20% profit in the near future.
If you're an investor and you want to get profits, and I suppose that any investor wants that then you need to be a risk taker, this is why we are in this market, if I wanted very low gains I will invest in stocks or in bonds, but if I were to do that the chances of improving my way of life in a significant way will be very low that is why I'm willing to take the risk with bitcoin and some altcoins.
AAlex48

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

Correlation is, but not always, and when the bitcoin and ether are rising, the market will go up as a whole and this will also affect positively on the violas.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

is not that something like this is usual za, later would also rise again. I think altcoin is following the price of ETH and BTC, so if the price of BTC, ETH up can already be in the Altcoin price also rise and vice versa. so this is the perfect time to buy Alcoin.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:27:18 PM

I dont know about down, may be i am lucky, but i see a lot of coins doing very good last days. Sometimes i think somebody wants us to think everything is going down to make everything skyrocketing up.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: