Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hack Account  (Read 264 times)
xxtianxx (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

Good day!

I think it is high time and necessary to report or post a thread regarding my forum account that has been hacked last March 26, 2018. Luckily, I managed to lock down my account upon my knowledge of that incident.

In this regard, I am requesting the kind assistance of the respective administrating personnel in this forum to aid me in recovering the said account.

In addition with this, May I inform the respective admin that I already sent a direct message addressed to Sir Theymos and Sir  Cyrus concerning this very unfortunate incident. Along with the message I've sent is the signed message of my ethereum address.

For your reference, listed below are some of the informations of the reported account:

Bitcointalk username: ChristianPogi
Bitcointalk profile url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=972630

In advance, thank you very much for your kind assistance. I am looking forward to your favorable response. More power!

Best regards,

Christian
Bitcointalk Forums Member & Supporter
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

It's only theymos and Cyrus who can help you. No one else has that power.

Wait for theymos to respond/Cyrus to respond to aid the recovery.

If you followed everything in the sticky correctly, everything should be fine and your account should be recovered.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:46:22 PM

If you followed everything in the sticky correctly, everything should be fine and your account should be recovered.

Expanding upon this. Don't expect to get it within a few weeks as there's a lot of requests and it seems a lot of people have been waiting. Although, locked accounts do seem to get recovered a little quicker than the ones which are still being actively used by the hacker.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

Good day!

I think it is high time and necessary to report or post a thread regarding my forum account that has been hacked last March 26, 2018. Luckily, I managed to lock down my account upon my knowledge of that incident.

In this regard, I am requesting the kind assistance of the respective administrating personnel in this forum to aid me in recovering the said account.

In addition with this, May I inform the respective admin that I already sent a direct message addressed to Sir Theymos and Sir  Cyrus concerning this very unfortunate incident. Along with the message I've sent is the signed message of my ethereum address.

For your reference, listed below are some of the informations of the reported account:

Bitcointalk username: ChristianPogi
Bitcointalk profile url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=972630

In advance, thank you very much for your kind assistance. I am looking forward to your favorable response. More power!

Best regards,

Christian
Bitcointalk Forums Member & Supporter
Honestly speaking, you will have to wait for a long time, on the other way round, who knows? you meant to be lucky and yet your account reactivate between 3weeks,
but whatever the case may be you have to be patient, don't go on screaming
Xeldz

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

Expanding upon this. Don't expect to get it within a few weeks as there's a lot of requests and it seems a lot of people have been waiting. Although, locked accounts do seem to get recovered a little quicker than the ones which are still being actively used by the hacker.
I don't think so, locked account and hacked account who still used by hacker need same luck to get recovered, since these two problem can be done only by theymos or Cyrus
tentan

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:01:34 AM

Is this resolved? Coz im gonna report mine too glad i locked it down. It was hack way back July 11, 2018. Can i have the link of those you mention? So i can pm too to get help

nvm. i already found it in pinned post. my bad Sad
TheJoke[r]

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

actually locking it was a bad decision. you have lost access for ever. you could have tried and bought it from the hacker- you would have had much higher chances to recover it then.
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:43:14 PM

Congratulations  Wink

Code:
March 05, 2019, 05:25:02 PM - ChristianPogi - manual recovery, previously-queued ownership change completed

Would like to know from OP if he succeeded to recover his account using signature from an ethereum address? I thought a verified btc address is mandatory.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x