Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make a stable 12% ROI Guaranteed - BTC-EQTY Bonds *LIMITED QUANTITY*  (Read 2576 times)
xaviarlol (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 02:08:37 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2013, 02:31:38 AM by xaviarlol

I am selling 60 day bonds to investors, with a guaranteed return of 12% APR/Interest rate. All bonds are 100% backed by BTC-EQTY's assets, and will always be paid in full. There will be a limit of 300 bonds total on issue.

How it works:
Think of it like a secured loan, but you're the bank. When you buy the bond(s), you will receive a fixed 12% interest rate on that bond. Upon expiry of the bond's duration (60 days), you will automatically receive 100% of the money you paid for the bond (the face-value) and your 12% interest. It is extremely safe and you will always receive your entire investment + interest.

Each bond costs 0.1 BTC. Base APR rate: 12%
Receive the following amount of interest as soon as you buy the bond.
60 day = 0.002 BTC interest per bond, total payout = 0.102 BTC per bond after 60 days.

When the bond duration expires, the bond will be bought back immediately, releasing your initial investment back to you. Your funds are secured by BTC-EQTY, so you will always be paid out your entire investment. So if you want a safe and guaranteed return on your investment, this is for you.

Upon purchasing a bond, you will be asked to provide a wallet address where your interest and bond buy-back funds are to go. Please ensure this is 100% correct, as lost payments to invalid wallets cannot be reimbursed.

There is a limited amount of bonds on issue, a total of 300 units of bonds available for purchase. Future bond releases may happen.

Can I sell my bonds to other people?
Yes, but because the bond periods are relatively short periods of time, most people won't need or want to. If you really want to sell a bond to someone (someone may be willing to pay a premium as they are limited) you can, but there is a 5% transfer fee that is deducted from the bond-buy back to cover the administrative tasks of changing the bond registration details.

Can I sell out of the loan/bond prematurely before the bond period matures?
No, bonds are completely fixed upon their respective duration's.

Can I lose any money?
Your loan is secured by BTC-EQTY, a fund that has more than enough assets to cover bond payments. Your bond will always be bought back at the issued price + interest.

Why are you giving free money away? That sounds fishy.
Our investment fund invests in activities that generate revenue from higher-risk investments that we make. Issuing of bonds helps us make these investments more lucrative.

Is there a catch?
There are no downsides to the bond holder. You WILL earn your interest , and get your loan/bond payed back after the duration ends.

What kind of person would these bonds suit?
These bonds suit people who are not looking for get-rich-quick schemes and want a stable and safe investment for their bitcoins. Most investors have been burned by riskier options, such as Mining securities, Coinlenders and other higher-return unsafe options. This is for people who just want to make a steady stream of income with maximum safety.

A lot of sites are getting hacked, I am afraid to give anyone my money. Is this safe from hackers?
These bonds are all processed manually, there is no server/backend doing automatic transactions. In other words, your money is not exposed to exchanges, online wallets, web-sites etc. like those other sites were. It is as safe from hackers as direct ASICMINER shares.

What happens if BTC-EQTY makes bad investment decisions and doesn't have enough capital to pay back the bonds?
There is a limit on the amount of bonds BTC-EQTY is issuing. This is to ensure that we have enough money to always pay back bond-holders and the interest they are due, and not over-leverage our portfolio. BTC-EQTY is a well-run fund with risks taken in to account and is highly diversified. We have cash holdings that are not exposed to any kind of risk, as well as other classes of safe assets. We always take the side of caution. We have set aside capital to ensure that bonds can always be paid out, and on time.

[Insert site here] is offering more than 12% return, why should I buy your bonds?
You only have to look around for a few minutes to see what the fate of those other "businesses" offering high-returns. They almost always result in the person losing money, rather than making money. We offer a truly safe product that doesn't cause our investors to lose money. We won't offer ridiculously high returns that are unrealistic and unsustainable.

EXAMPLE: John buys 10x 60 day bonds for 0.1 BTC each (1 BTC total). He sends the payment to BTC-EQTY bond issuer. After 60 days, John receives his interest of 0.02 BTC plus his initial 1 BTC that he used to buy the bonds and the deal is complete. John has turned his 1 BTC investment in to 1.02 BTC.

To buy bonds, PM me with the number of bonds you want to buy. There will be only 300 bonds on issue at this time and I expect them to sell out very quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 03:04:42 AM

If you need a loan just say so, insteat of writing down a story Cheesy
xaviarlol (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 02:31:14 AM

You'd probably want to say more about BTC-EQTY or at least link to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258913.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260986.0

The old bonds product you linked is no longer available - I don't want to confuse people.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 12:12:27 PM

You'd probably want to say more about BTC-EQTY or at least link to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258913.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260986.0

The old bonds product you linked is no longer available - I don't want to confuse people.
If I understand correctly, you want to do the same thing as with BTC-EQTY but pay out a flat interest.

What is your rescue plan in case your holdings dramatically loose value? How are you going to repay creditors?
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:19:40 PM

If I understand correctly, you want to do the same thing as with BTC-EQTY but pay out a flat interest.

What is your rescue plan in case your holdings dramatically loose value? How are you going to repay creditors?

Yes, do you have enough LIQUID BTC assets to repay bondholders in the case of massive loss?

Remember, this is the era of TF and Ukyo becoming insolvent. There isn't much trust to go around.
xaviarlol (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:32:42 PM

There are substantial BTC cash reserves (unexposed to any risk) leveraged at 25:30 ratio (almost 1:1) at full bond subscription. There is also a limit on bonds, meaning that this ratio disparity cannot exceed that. 

In other words, we have cash reserves alone almost equalling the total bond issuance. That's not even including our other assets, which are several times greater. Future bonds won't have such good leverage, but I'm playing it safe to start.
bittymitty

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:58:27 AM

Can you guarantee that I will lose most if not all of my investment?  This is the standard for BTC securities and I don't want to deviate from this.
xaviarlol (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:46:10 AM

Can you guarantee that I will lose most if not all of my investment?  This is the standard for BTC securities and I don't want to deviate from this.

Hehe, indeed it is.

As stated above, these bonds are simple products and are guaranteed. The return is a sane 12% per year, and will be paid on time, and in full, as well as your initial face value.
Exocyst

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Science!

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:26:05 PM

If bitcoin prices surge dramatically upward, this bond will default. For reference: every interest paying BTC bond ever. These type of investments require BTC price to be stable or losing fiat value. Want to make 12%? Sell your coins and wait until all the Chinese exchanges shut down at the end of January. Then buy at least 12% more BTC.

xaviarlol (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 04:03:53 AM

If bitcoin prices surge dramatically upward, this bond will default. For reference: every interest paying BTC bond ever. These type of investments require BTC price to be stable or losing fiat value. Want to make 12%? Sell your coins and wait until all the Chinese exchanges shut down at the end of January. Then buy at least 12% more BTC.

I think you are misunderstanding how this works. All investments are made in bitcoin, there is no FIAT risk. Bitcoin's value vs fiat is completely irrelevant for these bonds and our investment fund.
reloaded

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 11:39:43 AM

I think you are misunderstanding how this works. All investments are made in bitcoin, there is no FIAT risk. Bitcoin's value vs fiat is completely irrelevant for these bonds and our investment fund.

The people "investing" in you are also making their investment directly in bitcoin, with no fiat exposure.  Unfortunately, both fiat and underlying assets enter into the picture at some stage, that's what makes this untenable.  It's not turtles all the way down.  Of course, empirical data confirms:

If bitcoin prices surge dramatically upward, this bond will default. For reference: every interest paying BTC bond ever...
xaviarlol (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:38:22 AM

The people "investing" in you are also making their investment directly in bitcoin, with no fiat exposure.  Unfortunately, both fiat and underlying assets enter into the picture at some stage, that's what makes this untenable.  It's not turtles all the way down.  Of course, empirical data confirms:

If bitcoin prices surge dramatically upward, this bond will default. For reference: every interest paying BTC bond ever...

This fund has no fiat exposure. I can repeat it again if you like.
ixne

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:39:19 PM

Nothing makes me lose confidence more than the words "guaranteed rate of return," especially in anything bitcoin-related.
DoloresHaze

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:34:11 PM

This fund has no fiat exposure. I can repeat it again if you like.

Could you? I just like hearing it, it gives me the warm fuzzies.  And tell me I'm pretty.
BTW, I liek your van.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: