Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: China army motto: "Serve the People"  (Read 131 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

while american one : serve the rapists Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

....is a political slogan which first appeared in Mao-era China.

Are you sure about army?

I do not think the real Americans will agree with you. They do care about people, not rapists. I don't understand why people all around the world do not like Americans. Trump is not America, just saying.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Zwei

Activity: 508
Merit: 561

Too Little, Too Late.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:07:40 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 08:35:18 PM by Zwei

Are you sure you are in the right section, i don't see how this can belong to Serious discussion.

ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
IS AS IMPORTANT AS ANSWERING THEM.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

....is a political slogan which first appeared in Mao-era China.

Are you sure about army?

I do not think the real Americans will agree with you. They do care about people, not rapists. I don't understand why people all around the world do not like Americans. Trump is not America, just saying.

trump is america, and it's last hope... for rapists I mean bill clinton, jeffrey epstein, harvey weinstein ,the republican congress leader from a while... those who went with jeffrey epstein on the air plane and island... those are the one the american army protects, in exchange they always vote for the budget without even asking question and the result is the F35.

Smiley.

Are you sure you are in the right section, i don't see how this can belong to Serious discussion,
with that being said, what you say is a big wrong generalization,

read up, you will see... it s very serious. It's more how for china to avoid to fall in this pitfall once reserve currency status...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

thats not true,

american army motto is: do your job

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

thats not true,

which is to defend and the protect the constitution against foreign and domestic enemies.

as pedophiles, looters and co aren't considered as domestic or foreign enemies by the constitution they are protected

and it make serve the rapist fully legit and compatible with your statement which result in :

"do your job"

remember the example of Liu Han... will not happen in these usa.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

thats not true,

which is to defend and the protect the constitution against foreign and domestic enemies.

as pedophiles, looters and co aren't considered as domestic or foreign enemies by the constitution they are protected

and it make serve the rapist fully legit and compatible with your statement which result in :

"do your job"

remember the example of Liu Han... will not happen in these usa.

what kind of garbage are you talking about watched to much chinese state television?

taksrkanah

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:40:11 AM

I think we should not blame each other, all back to the individual. No country will allow its soldiers to enslave their junior, even in America or China.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: