Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] KNCMiner Jupiters and/or Saturns in west USA  (Read 350 times)
jtoomim (OP)

Activity: 818
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 02:32:39 AM

I'm looking to buy some KNCMiner equipment. I'm mostly interested in October and November Jupiters, but I could go for a Saturn too if the price is right. If you're in the western USA, I'll probably fly over and pick up (and pay for) the miner(s) in person. Bonus points if you're in Seattle or San Francisco.

I'd like to spend about 10 to 14 BTC per Jupiter. Saturns, half that. Exact price depends on whether you have it in hand or if it's still in the mail from KNCMiner, where you're located, whether it's a Oct or Nov miner, your reputation/trading history, and escrow arrangements. I'm interested in buying 0.5 to 4 TH/s total, depending on prices.

If you have other mining equipment for sale (at least 30 GH/s), feel free to send me offers. I expect to be willing to pay between 0.013 and 0.024 BTC/(GH/s).

Scammers, don't waste your (and my) time. I will see through you, and I will not agree to any mail-based trades without escrow and proof of possession.

Hosting bitcoin miners for $65 to $80/kW/month on clean, cheap hydro power.
http://Toom.im
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: