Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 07:39:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COINS-E under new management added Cinnamon Coin (CIN) & Unobtanium(UNO) +  (Read 1363 times)
cinnamon_carter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 02:41:39 AM

In case you have not heard Coins-E is now under new management and the interface looks great.

My sincere thanks to them for adding Cinnamon Coin to the trading floor !

The cool thing about Coins-E is that they also have some coins that ARE NOT traded at other major exchanges!!

Coins-E is taking the lead in adding new coins including the hot new rare SHA 256 Coin Unobtanium(UNO) and others !!

I asked a few friends to try out the new interface and the feedback I got from both was everything worked fast and the withdrawals were very fast after the confirmation e mail. The coins my friends test withdrew were PPC (peer coin) and XPM (Prime Coin) both purchased with bitcoin.

Two factor authentication is available for that added layer of security.

There is an affiliate program available for those who want to get reduced trading fees by sending friends along !

We all have our favorite exchanges and with the growth of not just bitcoin but many alt coins we need many places to trade.

The benefit of having multiple exchanges is to keep prices in tune with the market.

I once heard someone say Mt. Gox will never add litecoin since it may force them to be more in line with the other world exchanges prices on bitcoin and this may be true.

The same applies to alt coins.  I am a big supporter of cryptocurrency as the technology of tomorrow and based on the trends I see many others agree !  

By the numbers there are 31 coins at Coins-E you can buy or sell for Bitcoin
and 9 Litecoin trading pairs.

https://www.coins-e.com/

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 06:46:01 AM

uhhhh what ?

and WTF is a bloody cinnamon coin ? seriously ?

and UNO ? really ?

i think i'll make Oregano Coin and HardToGetCoin then make a fortune flash mining it etc lol

..sad

edit:
and Coins-e is not taking the lead on squat lol

crappy exchange .

FUD first & ask questions later™
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 06:50:53 AM

Although I'm hopeful the new support will get things straightened out quick, I'm still waiting on my 10k PXC that I transferred out 3 months ago, so forgive my lack of enthusiasm due to them adding new coins
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:16:48 AM

EXACTLY

and i won't even get started with my bad experiences or mention other problems a million people reported

FUD first & ask questions later™
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:37:44 AM

coins-e is an ok exchange, but what is Cinnamon Coin? Unobtanium?? with these craps I'd not go there

Smiley
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 08:28:41 AM

Great, can you add Savingcoin? http://savingcoin.wordpress.com/

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 08:57:29 AM

As much as people criticise,  its not such a dumb play buying coins off the smaller exchanges before they are listed on cryptsy Wink
KunningLinguist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:03:31 AM

Cinnamon Coin paid 1BTC to get listed.

LiteMine

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:07:51 PM

So they're no longer stealing coins? Should have gone with a name change, imo