Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Check the upcoming important dates for your portofolio  (Read 92 times)
denis-z12 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

I came across an interesting site that offers a lot of information about both Bitcoin and Altocins.
I like the Calendar option where there is a filter and you can search for the coin you want and find important dates and upcoming events related to your search. I didnt know about this site before but it can be a nice way to keep track of what is happening with the coins you are holding. Especially if you are planning to invest in a new coin, you can check the calendar to see what news they have for this coin and that can help you find the right time to invest.

Check it out and let me know what you think, I am sure some people already know about this site.
https://coinloop.io/cryptocurrency-calendar

The site also has a Signal section showing signals of coins whose price might be going up/down shortly but I haven't paid much attention to that so I dont know how good it is. If you know more about it, please share.
https://coinloop.io/signals
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:24:58 AM

it's sort of a coin analysis. but I think it's still the same as coinmarketcap.com, and other crypto market sites.
denis-z12 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

it's sort of a coin analysis. but I think it's still the same as coinmarketcap.com, and other crypto market sites.
coinmarketcap doesn't offer a calendar type of service where you can check upcoming forks and other important info for your coins. Here you have it all in one place.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

I really appreciate this a lot. I checked it out and I loved it. I do use coinmarketcal.com , but now I am going to use the two together . it really helped. Information is the ultimate power.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

First of all, thank you for recommending me this site actually I didn't know this site before which is really cool and helpful, I used to list important dates in a traditional way like write it down the date on my note, sometimes I bookmarked the site also and it's really overwhelmed. Anyway after visiting the site, I'm surprised that not only upcoming ICOs out there but also there are some events too.
denis-z12 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

First of all, thank you for recommending me this site actually I didn't know this site before which is really cool and helpful, I used to list important dates in a traditional way like write it down the date on my note, sometimes I bookmarked the site also and it's really overwhelmed. Anyway after visiting the site, I'm surprised that not only upcoming ICOs out there but also there are some events too.
Yes I used to do the same thing regarding important events and ended up having them all mixed up eventually Grin
Glad you like it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: