Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:06:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone want to make some btc...  (Read 697 times)
Peezr (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 04:58:41 AM

I need 1 person who would like to exchange some of my btc. Yes I have proof LOL.. I need someone to pay my phone bill. &0$ and i will pay the equivalent in btc. I'll even throw in an extra 0.08 btc. Let me know asap
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 05:58:31 AM

Why does this sort of thing only happen to people who just happened to register a few days ago?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Peezr (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 10:51:36 AM

Why does this sort of thing only happen to people who just happened to register a few days ago?
IDK but i was serious. But i went on Localbitcoins and exchanged for a reloadit so i'm good now. It was hard many ppl tried to get me with stolen cards.. No i can't have that.
Jenger

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 05:31:02 PM

Whats your localbitcoins name?

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 05:45:09 PM

IDK but i was serious. But i went on Localbitcoins and exchanged for a reloadit so i'm good now. It was hard many ppl tried to get me with stolen cards.. No i can't have that.

Why did you change from fiat to bitcoins when you needed to pay your phone bill???
Why did you even buy bitcoins if you can't even keep up with paying bills???
btc1

Activity: 527
Merit: 10

Join Ixinium

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 12:12:28 AM

hi

i think i can help.
email me the details, i will pay the bill.
what is the amount and how much btc you will offer.

btc1@gmail.com

regards

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Peezr (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 02:46:35 PM

Why did you change from fiat to bitcoins when you needed to pay your phone bill???
Why did you even buy bitcoins if you can't even keep up with paying bills???
Actually I overspent for black friday LOL.. Thats what happened. DOn't worry.. My wife scolded me Tongue
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 08:36:34 PM

lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: