Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Our experience on this forum will be worth more than our Bitcoin  (Read 875 times)
AnonyMint (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:10:22 AM

This forum reminds me of the wild and crazy periods of my younger programming life.

I remember my co-author and I taking axes to the desks when I decided to close my first company. Several years of stress taken out on those poor desks.

We will probably look back on this time and remember all the zany, humorous discussions we had. Good times indeed.

Call this the posterity thread. Any topic is allowed. Let 'er rip...

Edit: suggestion, you can quote to the most zany posts or threads and collect them here for humor or effect. This is not a self-moderated thread.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:19:26 AM

How you do it, is click Quote in the thread you want to copy from, then select all the text, then Ctrl+C to copy, then Reply in this thread, the Ctrl+V to paste.

Voila:

Yes - I think that's the 7th commandment after the one about owning a Kindle.

God wasn't keen on iPhones either.  Straight to hell if you own one.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 07:25:46 AM

How you do it, is click Quote in the thread you want to copy from, then select all the text, then Ctrl+C to copy, then Reply in this thread, the Ctrl+V to paste.

Voila:

Yes - I think that's the 7th commandment after the one about owning a Kindle.

God wasn't keen on iPhones either.  Straight to hell if you own one.

You been wiping your ass long, or just read about it?  Grin
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:36:24 AM

You been wiping your ass long, or just read about it?  Grin

Don't you know the reason Indonesians are offended if you shake with the right hand.  Cheesy

glub0x
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:53:41 AM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

The cost of mediation increases transaction costs, limiting the
minimum practical transaction size and cutting off the possibility for small casual transactions

Satoshi Nakamoto : https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: