Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm new to this forum looking for ideas for promoting a new coin.  (Read 455 times)
alphaomegacoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 07:55:11 AM

I'm new to this forum and the main reason I signed up was to learn as much as I can from the more experienced users out there. I'm brand new to this forum so that is why I'm posting this here .I'm also looking for ideas on promoting a new coin I have a new coin I'm going to come out with in the next few weeks I did not list the name of the coin because I did not know if this forum would care if I did or not for sure so I chose not to post. I know the chances of making it with a new coin is slim to none but took the investment and the time to try it anyway. I have the programs running on a few computers want to test everything out for a few more weeks before I release will most likely just start with Ebay for the advertisement and will have a forum up in the next few days for information. And am really looking for any help with anything advertising suggestions future updates and so on. I had this coin made so it can be mined with CPU's not just the more expensive miners.  Any suggestions would be great .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
huuline

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:57:51 AM

what algo?
kostja

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 07:57:59 AM

buy a domain name first
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 08:17:34 AM

I think there are too many altcoins already, that are just clones of BTC/LTC. You should try to create a new innovative coin.
alphaomegacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 08:21:52 AM

I think there are too many altcoins already, that are just clones of BTC/LTC. You should try to create a new innovative coin.

Well this one is already done.  But thanks for a idea for the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: