Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:58:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty and airdrop  (Read 149 times)
lehoaian (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:26:43 PM

I started doing bounty. Please give me advice for me to be 1000$ a month. Thank you very much
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:52:34 PM

With such ambitions you risk to be disappointed...start slowly a few weeks with easy missions, familiarize yourself with the différents bounty rules and results will come gradually!
andilau

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:30:59 AM

do you hope by following bounty you will get $ 1000 a month? if you expect such a disappointment will come, all things from bounty have levels to earn more money, from the start rank, campaign and so forth. you have to start small, do not have to expect much, then thanks to your perseverance, you will get a lot of money in a month
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

In your dreams, there's no such thing. you can only get that amount of money when you become legendary rank. as of now don't think about it if it was 100$ i can tell it is almost possible but 1k is deluded.

apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

I started doing bounty. Please give me advice for me to be 1000$ a month. Thank you very much
Earning 1000$ per month just from bounties is not an easy task. Even legendaries enrolled in bitcoin paying campaigns can earn about 320$ per month and as you have such low rank, you can't easily achieve this from signature campaigns. You might try your luck with altcoin bounties and sell your tokens later at the right time when their price is high. It is a risky way and does not guarantee 1000$/month.
You would need to have enormous amount of real friends and followers on your social media accounts to even achieve something near to your goal.
The best way would be to start providing your services on the forum like coding or graphic designing, in whichever field you are skilled because such jobs get payed higher than doing bounties.

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

Getting $1000 in bounty or airdrops, you must be in a very high rank and these depends on how potential the bounty is self. Before you can join bounty or airdrops, you need to participate actively in the forum for your rank to upgrade because most if not ll bounty campaign does not accept newbie. expecting such amount within a month is ridiculous as it is not possible for you to get that amount in bounty or airdrops as a low rank member. Maybe if you try to invest in some other coin that have potentials and also invest in ico projects, you can get close to that amount but this will be on long term.
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

Bounty is not a stable job what you think of.. better you should look for a job in your city to guarantee you 1K USD per month. The tokens and coins you will received from Bounty are not automatically will bring you a fortune..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: