Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let it grow.  (Read 1204 times)
/dev/null (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 10:00:16 AM

Don't be too selfish and dont be too worried about bitcoins prices, dont create panic and stop selling bitcoins in cheap prices, if price is going up, its good for everyone.
The more prices will go up, more people will start using it

Bitcoin is future. Let it grow.

I have seen new peoples buying and selling in panic, its not good, they should understand that bitcoin is not a share market, alot development is going around the world, its not going to crash as crash is not good for anyone.

So my new millionaires, dont sell your bitcoins due to panic, keep them, sell them slowly and enjoy your wealth.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crazy

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 10:01:46 AM

Wish I could route this thread to /dev/null

Elon Krusky
bitleif

Activity: 351

I'm always grumpy in the morning.

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 10:57:35 AM

"Stop worrying about your own wealth! Don't optimizing your investments! Let's all just hug and be friends!"

its not going to crash as crash is not good for anyone.

I guess crashes don't exist and no bad things ever happen.
adsdas

Activity: 337

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 10:59:18 AM

buuut i can sell my bitcoins expensive now and buy back cheaper in a few hoouuuurs Sad

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gizmoh
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 02:26:02 PM

Remember Rule No.1 in Selling:  Don't sell on a Sunday

you'd feel bad the whole coming week.  Wink

How Ripple Rips you: "The founders of Ripple Labs created 100 billion XRP at Ripple's inception. No more can be created according to the rules of the Ripple protocol. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, seeders, venture capital companies and other founders. The remaining 80 billion were given to Ripple Labs. Ripple Labs intends to distribute and sell 55 of that 80 billion XRP to users and strategic partners. Ripple Labs also had a giveaway of under 200 million XRP (0.002% of all XRP) via World Community Grid that was later discontinued.[29] Ripple Labs will retain the remaining 25 billion"
/dev/null (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:47:07 PM

Remember Rule No.1 in Selling:  Don't sell on a Sunday

you'd feel bad the whole coming week.  Wink

Thats true mate

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: