Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Open to new investors] Invest in me.  (Read 2747 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Khanduras (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 10:42:34 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 08:33:16 AM by Khanduras

INVESTMENTS MADE PUBLIC

Investment from msc of BTC2.0 -> BTC2.2 (12/3/2013) (Transaction Details)

Statistics
Current Hash Rate: ~230 GH
Current return on BTC1 investment: ~3 weeks
Next 180GH miner in: BTC~1.6

Currently owned hardware:
1 x BFL Single 60GH (@55 GHash/sec)
1 x BFL Single 50GH (@55 GHash/sec)
1 x AMT 128GH (@~125 GH/sec avg)

Purchased through investments
1 x BFL Single 50GH (Transaction Details) (CURRENTLY MINING)

Purchased prior to investments
1 x AMT 128 GH [120 expected] - End of December (Transaction Details - Order #805) (CURRENTLY MINING)
1 x Black Arrow 2TH miner - End of February (Transaction Details - Order #975)

The above will change as new hardware is bought and launched.

==============================================================

I know it's a silly thought. It's a silly title in general. But hear me out for a moment.

The idea here is to take a small amount of investors, to invest in my getting more mining power as quickly as possible. After thinking of what I can offer, I've come up with the following plan:

How things will work:

1.)  I will take a few minor investments from three people. Each investment must be one to five bitcoins.
2.)  From the investments made, AVAILABLE hardware will be purchased directly from reputable companies in order to increase the hash rate of my personal network.
3.)  From the moment an investment is received, I will dedicate 75% of my total hashing power to paying back the investors one at a time on a first-come first-serve basis.
4.)  This will continue until all investors have been paid back in full, plus 10% of their initial investment.
5.)  Once all the investors have been paid in full, I may repeat the process yet again for anyone willing to either re-invest, or to make a first-time investment.

I WILL NOT BE GETTING PREORDERS. ONLY CURRENTLY RELEASED AND AVAILABLE HARDWARE. *

• Serious investors must contact me for an address to send their investments to.
  • All investments and payments out to investors will be made public.
  • Proof of hardware purchases will be provided as they are made.
  • Current hashrate will be made available at all times it becomes updated.

And that's about it..

If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can make this offer seem more tempting to people willing to invest in my name, please do share. I know I don't have a lot to offer, but do know that I DO take this seriously. Unfortunately, I can only work with what I have presently... which isn't much. These terms are not set in stone and are subject to change prior to being instated depending on how potential investors are feeling about the terms laid out. I'm definitely willing to negotiate as a group if necessary.

* = I will gladly put the investment towards upcoming hardware if the investor so chooses, however the payback period will not begin until the hardware is received.

Bitcoin Address: 1N1sex4rktWdxBJcFTczYZF5Xa75C47j4c                 |
Mining Income Address: 15wgpV7fDN8fVYn1q9QaPb9XSLjGRhry5L    |
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:32:20 AM

It will take several years before you can pay back 110% to everyone.
See the problem?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:47:46 AM

The entire point of the investment is to try to get enough hashing power as quickly as possible in order to pay people back. I figure if I continue to invest with what I'm earning, and invest what I could possibly receive, I'd be able to get a much faster infrastructure and returning the investment wouldn't be such an issue.

With 60Ghash and another 120 on the way in a couple of weeks, I won't be able to do much very quickly, but again... this whole thing is to mainly increase my infrastructure as quickly as possible, with every intention of returning said investments as quickly as possible.

Kouye

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:54:05 AM

The entire point of the investment is to try to get enough hashing power as quickly as possible in order to pay people back.
Which will take years. Unless you're open to USD investors?

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:11:04 AM

That's a possibility as well, depending on the terms requested by the investor. I still would have a maximum amount I'd be able to take for the sake of ensuring I'd be able to pay it back. I just don't want to bite off way more than I can chew.

msc

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:19:28 AM

I don't have any mining experience, so my math could be way off, but I figure that with 55 GH, you could make 0.016 BTC/day from BTC Guild.  That's 0.48/month, which is not bad if you multiply it by 3 with your new hardware.  Your mining income address seems to be collecting 0.05/day in steady payments.  It may take several months to generate an investment return, depending on the size of the investments, but I don't think it would take years.  Does this all sound about right?

I might invest 1 or 2 BTC for fun, but would feel better if you have a partner who can take over the operation if anything happens to you.  I know that may not be possible - I'm certainly familiar with the idea of a one man operation.
Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:15:00 AM

Well, I am steadily making .05 per day from BTCGuild alone using my 55 GHash. Making just under 1 BTC a month. The new hardware should be due in in three weeks tops, according to what I heard, which will bring in .12 a day considering any possible increases in difficulty between now and then, which should significantly increase the rate at which I could pay the investors back. I have a single Prospero X-3 (2THash) miner coming from Black Arrow at the end of February or early March which I had just purchased not too long ago as well.

Unfortunately, I do not have a partner at the current point in time - it's basically just me here. I may just be being optimistic here, but things are looking up as far as my health is concerned, so I don't foresee anything happening to me that would stop me from being able to keep things running smoothly.

With any investments I receive now, they're either going into BFL Singles, since they're already released, or 128 GHash miners from AMT, since they're also supposedly shipping miners out as of this past month. Unless anyone has some better ideas, of course. As soon as February comes along, I'll stop ordering current-gen ASICs and only invest in available Black Arrow products.

At least that's my plan. As I mentioned in my opening post, I'm always willing to change some things if it'll get more people interested.

msc

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:54:10 PM

After looking at the numbers, I'm really tempted just to buy a BFL miner.  But I don't have a spare room and I'm not really equipped to handle the noise and heat that I assume they generate.

So, I'll invest 2 BTC with you.  Given the hash power that you already have, I think it's favorable.
Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:31:11 PM

Excellent. I'll contact you with the address, then make the transaction details public. I'll also make sure that all payments to you get posted publicly as well.

Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:31:23 PM

First investment received. 2.0 BTC. Transaction proof.

2.2 BTC to be paid in full using 80% hashing power as agreed upon. Each payment working up to this point will be posted publicly.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 01:02:47 AM

After looking at the numbers, I'm really tempted just to buy a BFL miner.  But I don't have a spare room and I'm not really equipped to handle the noise and heat that I assume they generate.

So, I'll invest 2 BTC with you.  Given the hash power that you already have, I think it's favorable.

I think you'll never see your coins again.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
msc

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:06:24 AM

I think you'll never see your coins again.   Undecided
We'll see.  I've been wrong before.
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:17:31 AM

Have you included your energy bill in the math? If you're paying more for running the machines than you're earning from them, then don't run the machines and use the difference in the bill to buy bitcoins directly.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:05:20 AM

Yes, electricity was taken into consideration as well. Overall cost of running all the miners currently owned: $0.

Were I actually paying for the electricity consumed, it would cost roughly $70 a month to foot the extra of the two BFL Singles (second one coming in a week), which is about 18 hours of mining. Not a big deal.

Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:08:20 AM

Sent your earnings for the past little bit to the address you specified. (Transaction Details)

Difficulty just dropped, though. Making just shy of .04 a day. Should be getting that second miner in soon, though. Got a shipping notice from BFL today. Hopefully that'll get things up to speed until the AMT comes in.

msc

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:01:48 AM

Sweet - thanks.  You might want to throw a 0.0001 fee in there next time.  You can subtract it from the amount you send.  I've heard of 0-fee transactions taking forever.  I also don't mind if you save up a few days at a time.

I just signed up at Cloudhashing too - we'll see who does better.  Smiley
Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:15:42 AM

Yeah, I had no intentions of paying each day. That would get rather spammy here on the forums if I decided to make each one of them public. Just wanted something to show right now since most people still won't trust me. And rightfully so, with the amount of shenanigans that goes on around here.

Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:46:50 PM

Sent .4 bitcoins towards returning msc's investment. Transaction details here. Current earnings plus a little extra. I'll still keep sending them as they come in.

Got the second BFL miner, and it's up and running very slightly ahead of schedule. Not much of an improvement since the last difficulty increase, but it's good enough to decrease the time spent in getting payments to anyone who decides to invest.

Also, considering starting to put money into preorders if anyone has any suggestions as to what to order. I'm aware they won't be coming until Jan - March if I order now, but it's still an option if people would rather me invest in something upcoming rather than hardware that's already available.

Kouye

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:53:20 PM

I'm aware they won't be coming until Jan - March
That's excellent!
Care to share which company can deliver in march if I order today, please?

Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:32:44 AM

Some of the companies shipping in March are Black Arrow, BFL, Cointerra, AMT... well, there's a bunch, but those are the only ones that seem reputable in any way. They have some devices shipping prior to then, but preorders are currently slated for late February / early March for all of them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: