Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 12:33:54 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Anyone able to help me with this project?
yes - 1 (100%)
no - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies content writer needed  (Read 337 times)
Ras nelis (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 10:48:51 AM

Hi everyone

I need some content writers for a information based website aimed at providing a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies and their differences to interested newcomers to the world of cryptocurrencies. This is thus an activism based website.

The project idea is to write content for a website which will simply provide quick, comprehensive and conclusive information on various popular cryptocurrencies for those that are new to the concept and without a sound understanding. We want to be able to allow people who are interested in these new age digital currencies to educate themselves and gain a basic understanding of the working of cryptocurrencies and the differences between the various types. The content is thus not necessarily for the complete newcomer even though it will be useful for them but were focusing mostly on those who are aware of cryptocurrencies and need more information to differentiate between the various popular currencies and the advantages/disadvantages of each compared to the others.

Content will be 10 currencies 500 words each pure information based content with little creative license.

This job is posted on Elance.com as well but I feel I will get to work with poeple who are closer to the topic itself here.

Thank you for you time
Ras Nelis
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: