Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨🤖💰🏆🎮 [ANN][ICO][AIRDROP] FLORAFIC- THE WORLD’S FIRST AI ESPORT TRAINER 🎮🏆🤖✨  (Read 946 times)
Florafic (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:34:19 AM

This is a fascinating concept, I've never heard of an artificial intelligence trainer. The applications for an AI trainer could even expand to industries like real life sports in the foreseeable future.

The future is huge for artificial intelligence! Using it to teach people how to advance skills can be highly influential and useful. Florafic has many plans for the future and its technology, make sure you are a part of it!  Smiley Smiley Grin Grin
Florafic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:14:43 AM

Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO to our ICO list for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:
Free listing for your ICO
Free Press Releases or article publishing
Your ICO shared on our social media (1700+ followers)
Your ICO will stay forever on our site

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you for your time, I hope to see your ICO listed on our site soon!

The Florafic team would be more than happy to look over your site...thank you for the offer! You will see it soon  Grin
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

A promising project with interesting ideas and implementation,a good company for investment I think everyone who participates in the crypt should take part, believe in its capabilities, let's support this wonderful team!
Florafic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

A promising project with interesting ideas and implementation,a good company for investment I think everyone who participates in the crypt should take part, believe in its capabilities, let's support this wonderful team!

Thank you for your positive message! Florafic wants you to become a part the future too. Make sure to participate in our airdrop starting May 10, 2018 so you may receive FIC tokens! To connect more, join our telegram chat --->  https://t.me/joinchat/IHX7xRDV8Fie4TXsw9p4xw and visit our website ---> https://florafic.io.

For any further questions and inquiries, you may contact mckenna.walter@florafic.com

We look forward to the future!
Florafic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

⚡️🚀Make sure to stay tuned for more information regarding our airdrop! We are working hard to get everything ready🚀⚡️
Florafic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

Stay Tuned !Stay Tuned! Cheesy

Our Facebook page —-> https://m.facebook.com/floraficinnovation/ and twitter —-> https://twitter.com/florafic
will be updated daily, make sure to check it out for more! 📱⚡️ Smiley
Florafic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

Thank you, the project looks promising. I look forward to the beginning of the bounty campaign. Good luc

Thanks for your kind words! Please keep a lookout for our Airdrop coming in a few days on 5/10/18!
coltonb

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

This is my first time on this website, but the posts I've seen have been incredible. It's hard to believe opportunities like this exist. Please keep us updated on when the airdrop starts!
Crypto Curious

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

What about bounty program of this project?
Florafic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

What about bounty program of this project?

The specific details of airdrop are coming soon, we will be keeping everyone updated.
frommolo

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

Interesting project, but I can't find here information about bounty, whet it will start? And what about referral program? Is it actual?
Florafic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

Interesting project, but I can't find here information about bounty, whet it will start? And what about referral program? Is it actual?

Hello, and thank you! The specific details of the bounty and referral program haven't been released yet, however we will be releasing these specifics on May 10th. We will be updating the forums, so make sure you keep checking back with us!
Florafic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

This is my first time on this website, but the posts I've seen have been incredible. It's hard to believe opportunities like this exist. Please keep us updated on when the airdrop starts!

We hope you share the same ambitions that we do, and we encourage you to join us in pushing the boundaries of AI! We will certainly be keeping you updated, check back with us soon!
Florafic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

The future of eSports! Very exciting to see a platform that encourages professional gaming as a career.

We think so, too. We understand the difficulty of reaching the top-tier of gaming, and we aim to split the gap between those who struggle getting better and those who spend countless hours training. This will hopefully result in more free time for the user and more money in the user's pocket!
Florafic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

Please let us know if you have any questions about our platform or how it works. You can find the answers to most of your questions here, where our whitepaper is: https://www.florafic.io/assets/documents/white-paper_en.pdf

coltonb

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:23:03 PM

The future of eSports! Very exciting to see a platform that encourages professional gaming as a career.

That's what I'm saying, man. It's crazy to think opportunities like this were inconceivable even as close as ten years ago. Once the airdrop comes out, I'm definitely going to take advantage of it.
dereksiltz

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

Please let us know if you have any questions about our platform or how it works. You can find the answers to most of your questions here, where our whitepaper is: https://www.florafic.io/assets/documents/white-paper_en.pdf

Whitepaper is well done. I'd actually like to use the platform itself once it comes out, because honestly I'm awful at gaming but love it at the same time. Lol
thwglobal010

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

when coming Airdrop and how many token keep for participants...
Florafic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

when coming Airdrop and how many token keep for participants...

Airdrop details coming May 10th, keep checking back with us soon! If you have any other questions please let us know.
Florafic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:55:28 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 02:05:34 AM by Florafic

🚀‼️We are working diligently to update our post and add airdrop information! Check back with us daily to see any updates!‼️🚀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: