Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:50:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is reportedly coming under regulatory scrutiny...  (Read 84 times)
XMLGold.eu (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 255

XMLGold.eu: E-currency and Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

Ethereum is reportedly coming under regulatory scrutiny

Ethereum, the second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, has come under scrutiny by U.S. regulators, according to the Wall Street Journal...
Read the full article here: https://www.xmlgold.eu/en/news/article/673/Ethereum-securities-or-not/

XMLGold is an e-currency & cryptocurrency exchange company. Trusted since 2006!
ATTENTION: Avoid being caught out by the comments made by fraudsters! Avoid fake profiles and pages which pretend to be XMLGold! NOTE: XMLGold never invites to make transfers via social media, forums etc.!!! XMLGold transfers are offered only by using the official website!
topchiiy86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

I think that someone is just spreading FUD around this article. Ehereum team and community is very big and experienced and I have no doubt that it'll affect them somehow. Of course if can reduce the price for some period, but ETH is too strong to have any risk of regulations.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

I've read the article. I will closely follow everything that will do with ETH regulation but in the long-term I don't think it will have that much of an effect. Sure, price will probably suffer when and if they declare ETH a security, but I wouldn't worry too much. Long-term it probably won't have any consequences. ETH is just like bitcoin, they are both strong and have survived many so called downfalls, FUD, fake and real bad news alike and so on.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: