Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain will tear through the ad market like a tornado  (Read 103 times)
keung0109 (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

There are tons of applications for blockchain tech, but one that is pretty big (and can get mass adoption going) is the advertising market.

Found this good read about how blockchain is disrupting the ad market: https://medium.com/algebraix-data/the-blockchain-will-tear-through-the-ad-market-like-a-tornado-90b5ec0ebc2

Thoughts?
cvan

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

Interesting read. Other than privacy and IoT, yes, I think advertising is next. The new wave of micro-rewards to consumers for their attention is fascinating. I heard of algebraix but have to look more into them.
sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:03:34 PM

Interesting read. Other than privacy and IoT, yes, I think advertising is next. The new wave of micro-rewards to consumers for their attention is fascinating. I heard of algebraix but have to look more into them.

I think smart contracts will affect a lot of industries too. Really excited to seeing the effects.
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

I think smart contracts will affect a lot of industries too. Really excited to seeing the effects.

Agreed. I think in this case our user data being stored on the blockchain and managed through smart contracts is very interesting. From what I know we get to pick what info we want to disclose to advertisers. I see something big with algebraix
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: