Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 08:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I think I'm the first designer in Maastricht (Holland) accepting bitcoin!  (Read 370 times)
sevensheeps (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 01:57:49 AM

I think Bitcoin can give me an opportunity to get funds for my dream to print my art for exposure at art galleries. What I really love to do is create something that makes people think about today. We are not really at a pleasant part in human history. I try to make a difference by trying to get people to think to how we our treating our planet and ourselves. Check it out, what do you think? Do you share my dream? I love to hear your opinion!

I'm also new on this forum and I want to introduce myself.

I'm Bram, I am 31 years young. I currently am in my 3rd year at the Academy of Media, Design & Technology, Communication and Multimedia Design in The Netherlands.

I love graphic design!

The more I do it, the more I love it. I can express my feelings, thoughts and one day I hope to tell a lot of stories trough my animations and short films and other work. I hope that I will help people for the better one way or another. You know that feeling that you found your 'life goal', I think I found mine.

I've been trough shiatloads, and I have done shaitloads in my life.

And I am not done! (=

I'm off to bed since it almost three in the morning here. Let me know what you think of my work! <3

And I truly believe bitcoin is the future <3

BTC1PPZL9NrcZ5u9rpgm1uHD1xN4zAduhME22BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: