Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANNABIT] Investment Details - Announcement & Discussion Thread #cannabit  (Read 66242 times)
cannabit (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 01:47:41 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 02:10:44 AM by cannabit

Updated 12/30/13

The Cannabit IPO date will take place on 01/01/14. A first round batch of 50,000 shares will be available to purchase at the price of 0.002 per share. The BTC raised from this offering will go towards expanding the operation. A successful sale of the first batch of shares will go towards new investments that will be under Cannabit management. We look forward to a successful first batch sale of our IPO shares.

http://imgur.com/a/rM6Pn

Our grow team just got a new shipment of equipment today that will get two more gardens up and running before the end of this week. We stopped by to snap some pictures of the shipment received as we were excited to hear new Cannabit gardens will be operating in the next few days. After the two new gardens are set up, we will have a total of four gardens operating as we start 2014. We still have two more gardens we will be opening up towards the end of January. We are looking to have a total of six gardens operating by February. As i quoted above, Cannabit will be offering a batch of 50,000 shares to the community to raise funds to put new investments into place. With the raised funds we are looking into further expansion of gardens and/or a retail outlet. Once again, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. We will continue to make announcements as we move forward. Join us at freenode IRC #cannabit for discussions.

cannabit - join the green rush - e-mail cannabit@bitmessage.ch
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:30:28 PM

Very interesting. Watching.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
arousedrhino

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 11:18:42 PM

What time does the IPO start? 0:01 UTC on Jan 1st 2014?
cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 02:58:23 AM

What time does the IPO start? 0:01 UTC on Jan 1st 2014?

https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/497

The IPO will be taking place at 05:00 UTC. We am very excited and hope those of you taking interest in our project will be able to make this offering a success. We would like to wish everyone here in the community that is supporting us a Happy New Year!

BitHub

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 04:04:17 AM

HI cannabit will you guys be doing anything in the Colorado scene?
cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 06:01:37 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 08:01:34 AM by cannabit

HI cannabit will you guys be doing anything in the Colorado scene?

At the moment we do not have any immediate plans for CO but we are considering getting involved in the scene out there in the future. Both CO and WA are leading the race in Cannabis legalization so we definitely want to position ourself on the frontlines of this movement.

twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 03:35:53 PM

Hey Cannabit, good luck with the IPO. For anyone interested, I've posted an analysis of the offering on my site (link in my signature).

The TL;DR of it is that the operations seems very professional, the founders are very open and willing to communicate, but the valuation is far too high.
matt608

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:44:04 PM

We will be providing consulting, advising entrepreneurs, and providing investment capital to expand their ventures.

We will be providing the following products and services to our clients.

Consulting Cannabis Entrepreneurs
Opening Cannabis Dispensaries
Opening Cannabis Cultivation Centers
Opening Cannabis Evaluation Centers
Selling Supplies; Retail and/or Wholesale
Providing Cannabis Education Services

This is an interesting proposal but I need more details.  You mention you will be providing investment capital to expand your clients ventures, but you didn't list this as one of the services you will be providing.  How much of your funds will go towards investing in other cannabis start-ups? 

When you say you will be "opening cannabis dispensaries, cultivation centres and evaluation centres", what does "opening" actually mean?  If you wont continue to run these centres, what role will you have in them?   Also, what is your role with the 4 gardens you have operating already?

Feel free to PM me answers to these questions if you prefer.
cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 06:51:20 PM

Hey Cannabit, good luck with the IPO. For anyone interested, I've posted an analysis of the offering on my site (link in my signature).

The TL;DR of it is that the operations seems very professional, the founders are very open and willing to communicate, but the valuation is far too high.

Thank you for the write up twentyseventy. We appreciate your honest opinion and also giving us some exposure on your site. I hope that you will take part in our project and pick up a few shares just to see where it goes. By holding a few shares, i feel you will have a greater interest in Cannabit and you will be following the project in detail. Also, i would like to ask you if you can do another analysis a few months down the line to share your thoughts on the progress Cannabit has made since it's inception. Thanks again everyone for your interest and support in our project.

FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:59:37 PM

To be clear, Cannabit does not plan on operating its own marijuana dispensaries but instead plans on investing in other companies that will do so. Can we get a list of some of the projects that you claim to have helped start up in order to verify that there is something real here?
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:54:20 PM

Thank you for the write up twentyseventy. We appreciate your honest opinion and also giving us some exposure on your site. I hope that you will take part in our project and pick up a few shares just to see where it goes. By holding a few shares, i feel you will have a greater interest in Cannabit and you will be following the project in detail. Also, i would like to ask you if you can do another analysis a few months down the line to share your thoughts on the progress Cannabit has made since it's inception. Thanks again everyone for your interest and support in our project.

While I don't believe in picking up shares if they don't offer enough value, I will likely be keeping close track do the stock and the company to see how the new year's activities progress.

I'd be happy to do a follow up after a few month's time and come back to the valuation.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1077

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 10:04:01 PM

I bought shares mostly because i want to invest in something with potential good returns that are practically independent from bitcoins. So if anything fails with bitcoin, when bitcoins are crashing or forbidden then this investment will still stay alive.
The other thing is that i believe, from writing with him, that the issuer is a honest and fine guy. I really await that he will keep communicating. The communication issues with other securities is what drives me away from them. I dont see this coming here.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:15:40 PM

I bought shares mostly because i want to invest in something with potential good returns that are practically independent from bitcoins. So if anything fails with bitcoin, when bitcoins are crashing or forbidden then this investment will still stay alive.
The other thing is that i believe, from writing with him, that the issuer is a honest and fine guy. I really await that he will keep communicating. The communication issues with other securities is what drives me away from them. I dont see this coming here.

I also asked a question and got an immediate response via pm. Great communication and I hope it can stay this good. Too often we see great communication for a few weeks but then after ipo all communication becomes incredibly slow or disappears completely.
cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 11:36:37 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 08:01:17 AM by cannabit

It's nice to see people are starting to post and voice their opinions on this thread.  Smiley All replies will be sent and PM's will be answered shortly after this post.

At the end of the day i am just like you guys. I have been investing in Bitcoin securities and have been burned pretty badly due to scams as well as issuers not being able to communicate and perform on their end. I am more of a lurker on the forums and post only when i feel it is necessary. I am just as crazy about Bitcoin as all of you here. I read the forums everyday and i follow Bitcoin news/blog sites as well as have a twitter feed of all things Bitcoin. Just like many of you here, i am heavily engaged in the Bitcoin world.

Those of you that i was able to reach out to prior to the Cannabit's inception know there was one reason why i wanted to start this project. That reason was to prove to myself as well as the community that issuers can communicate effectively. They should be able to back their words up with proof such as pictures, videos, etc... I think communication should be #1 priority on every issuers mind. I don't want to call out anyone here publicly but those of you that are managing securities i have a few questions. How hard is it to communicate with your shareholders? How hard is it to reply back to PM's or answer questions with details in a timely manner? What is it that makes you avoid questions? Why is it that you cannot update investors with timelines, dates and goals?

Being on the other side now as a issuer, let me tell you it does not take much time out of my day to attempt to make communication and reach out to investors. It does not take much effort to show the community that i am around and that i actually care about the opinions and views of shareholders. Most of the stocks that i invested in did a good job of communicating in the beginning when the coins were needed but soon after the coins were received they seemed to have dropped off the radar. My goal here is to make sure that Cannabit builds trust and gives confidence to investors. I hope that most of you will recognize and see value in that. I hope that we set an example for other issuers to step up their game.

cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 08:07:45 AM

Thanks to twentyseventy we are also on the BitcoinStocks reddit. Check it out.

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinStocks/comments/1u5smb/cannabit_ipo_should_you_be_a_part_of_the_green/

FloatesMcgoates

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:28:58 PM

Really this looks promising but there has been

1.) No real names/contact info provided
2.) No addresses to verify
3.) No partners provided

There is no physical proof of existence here, and I cannot fathom how anyone would be willing to invest in a company that hides the way this company hides.
cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 12:19:50 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 01:10:57 AM by cannabit

Really this looks promising but there has been

1.) No real names/contact info provided
2.) No addresses to verify
3.) No partners provided

There is no physical proof of existence here, and I cannot fathom how anyone would be willing to invest in a company that hides the way this company hides.

Your points are valid and i totally understand where you are coming from. The operators and i would like to remain anonymous. It is not because we have anything to hide but we feel that it is safer this way. There are a few shareholders here that have met me in person, know my name and phone number. If they wish to come on forward and confirm this then it could help verify that this project is real. I will post a few more pictures after the weekend with a tag in every picture to help provide more physical proof of existence. I assure you as time progresses you will see consistency and results which will help determine the safety of this investment.

cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 10:27:10 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 10:40:22 PM by cannabit

Thanks for posting. I am sharing only my opinion with the community to let people know we share many of the same experiences. I understand the frustrations investors have because i share the same frustrations. One of the main purpose of this project was to create something better for investors. From the choices of securities available to us today, i feel that i can do a better job of communicating than most of the issuers here on this board.

I understand that running a successful operation can be difficult. There are things that are in your control and things that are out of your control. In order for any project to succeed it's about who you know and what you know plus a little bit of luck and timing. In regards to our network and knowledge we got that covered. I believe timing is great for investments related to the legal Cannabis industry as well. As far as luck goes, we'll have to hope that we don't backtrack and that we continue down the path for further legalization. I feel that we are in a good position right now to take advantage of this opportunity. Please check back often to stay up to date on our progress. Thanks. =)

FloatesMcgoates

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:31:41 AM

Thanks for posting. I am sharing only my opinion with the community to let people know we share many of the same experiences. I understand the frustrations investors have because i share the same frustrations. One of the main purpose of this project was to create something better for investors. From the choices of securities available to us today, i feel that i can do a better job of communicating than most of the issuers here on this board.

I understand that running a successful operation can be difficult. There are things that are in your control and things that are out of your control. In order for any project to succeed it's about who you know and what you know plus a little bit of luck and timing. In regards to our network and knowledge we got that covered. I believe timing is great for investments related to the legal Cannabis industry as well. As far as luck goes, we'll have to hope that we don't backtrack and that we continue down the path for further legalization. I feel that we are in a good position right now to take advantage of this opportunity. Please check back often to stay up to date on our progress. Thanks. =)

If you learned anything from the experiences that you claim to share with investors who were foolishly burned by scammers, then you would know that you would need to provide more personal/contact info. Right now you may as well be any one of the many scammers that ran around here only with a new account and an newfound understanding of the English language. I would heavily doubt that this IPO gets anywhere near success level without more verification
peterzz

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:09:05 PM

I just buy 200 shares , CANNABIT,GOGOGO~

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: