Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANNABIT] Investment Details - Announcement & Discussion Thread #cannabit  (Read 66275 times)
cannabit (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 06:54:20 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 08:33:24 AM by cannabit

Hate to be a dick like this but when can investors expect the first dividends? It seems the first batch went down the tubes since the wax seems to have not moved, and now this batch seems to be going steady (which is good). So if this batch goes according to plan, should we expect something in Mid-May/early June?

I am working on paying out the first dividend in April. It is not going to be a huge dividend by any means but i do want to get the ball rolling to show we are making progress. After the April dividend i would say the next dividend would be June. I will keep everyone updated on this. Thanks.

cannabit - join the green rush - e-mail cannabit@bitmessage.ch
grunt

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:37:37 PM

Thanks for the reply Cannabit. I know we've been getting on your case about dividends. But everything in the crypto community is about now, now, now! And it's hahard to see the benefits in holding something that isn't paying off immediately.
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:46:57 PM

I think divs are being used as proof of legitimacy as well.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 07:17:07 PM

Cannabit... what limits the size of the gardens? Today i saw a grower in colorado? who targets to be the first billionaire in the US from growing. He had a really large tent with probably thousands of plants.

Since the work most probably isnt linear growing with bigger tents... why can he have such big tents and cannabit cant?

By the way... they claimed that his weed is taken from his hands fast. So it doesnt look like the market is saturated soon.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:17:02 AM

Pictures do look pretty... Got some shares. Good-luck C;)
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:59:34 AM

Cannabit... what limits the size of the gardens? Today i saw a grower in colorado? who targets to be the first billionaire in the US from growing. He had a really large tent with probably thousands of plants.

Since the work most probably isnt linear growing with bigger tents... why can he have such big tents and cannabit cant?

By the way... they claimed that his weed is taken from his hands fast. So it doesnt look like the market is saturated soon.

Its because they are in washington, and the max is 3 Dr's recs and 15 plants per rec. So they can legally only do 45 plants
cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 06:07:31 AM

Thanks for the reply Cannabit. I know we've been getting on your case about dividends. But everything in the crypto community is about now, now, now! And it's hahard to see the benefits in holding something that isn't paying off immediately.

Thank you for your understanding. A business that operates in the non-bitcoin economy does not generate revenue and dividends like a ASIC mining or a bitcoin gambling venture would. I hope people can see and understand that.

cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 06:08:54 AM

Its because they are in washington, and the max is 3 Dr's recs and 15 plants per rec. So they can legally only do 45 plants

You got it. Each garden can legally have up to 45 plants. That is why we operate multiple gardens to stay within the legal limits.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:42:11 PM

You got it. Each garden can legally have up to 45 plants. That is why we operate multiple gardens to stay within the legal limits.

Then you should expand in countries with more freedom soon. Smiley Cost and work for 10 small gardens for sure is higher than the cost for 1 big garden that contains 10 times as much plants.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:39:53 PM

Why's this currently marked as "grey" on Cryptostocks? Is it due to no dividend being paid? Thanks in advance for any info  Smiley

I would like to know that as well.
cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 05:48:48 AM

Why's this currently marked as "grey" on Cryptostocks? Is it due to no dividend being paid? Thanks in advance for any info  Smiley

We've contacted CryptoStocks in regards to this and they are concerned that we have not hit our dividend pay out date as originally planned. Just waiting to get a response back from them to put us back into good standing. Will keep you guys updated.

Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:52:09 AM

You are actually able to get them to answer you? It`s the guys from vircurex, isn`t it? I just skipped over the cryptostocks-thread and I won`t open an account there for sure. The support response seems to be miserable at best (if not non existent).
Are you listed on any other exchange?
vm_mpn

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:21:38 AM

Sooo, how are we doing over here? Is our investment going up in smoke (figuratively speaking) ? Lol
cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 04:01:36 PM

Sooo, how are we doing over here? Is our investment going up in smoke (figuratively speaking) ? Lol

Everything is moving along smoothly at the moment. Will have a more detailed update with pictures on or before Friday. Got a update from one of the garden operators and he is finally going into flowering tomorrow and that particular strain has a 50 day flowering period on average. We will have another garden that will soon go into flowering within the next 1-2 weeks, before the end of April for sure. Things are moving along and the plants look really healthy for the two gardens i mentioned. The third garden is still in the vegetative stage and we are less than a month out in regards to putting that batch into bloom.

We have responded to Cryptostocks and they are reviewing our forum thread and we should be back into good standing on the exchange hopefully before the end of this week. We are going to be paying out a small dividend before the end of this month to help regain investors confidence as it has been a long time since our first dividend should have paid out. We will soon be at maximum capacity for all of our gardens which i am really excited about. I will have pictures taken and will show a up to date progress on how the gardens are looking and will continue to communicate with everyone as we move into the next harvest. Thank you for your patience and if you have any questions please feel free to reach me via PM.

cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 04:07:56 PM

You are actually able to get them to answer you? It`s the guys from vircurex, isn`t it? I just skipped over the cryptostocks-thread and I won`t open an account there for sure. The support response seems to be miserable at best (if not non existent).
Are you listed on any other exchange?

We have not had any issues communicating with CS since the beginning when we first asked to be listed on the exchange. We are currently not on any other exchange but we are looking to eventually move into something decentralized as soon as it has been tested and safe to do so.

cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 04:09:50 PM

We've contacted CryptoStocks in regards to this and they are concerned that we have not hit our dividend pay out date as originally planned. Just waiting to get a response back from them to put us back into good standing. Will keep you guys updated.

To play it safe, you should just issue whatever the minimum per share in dividends is. That can't be more than $50 or so total if you can do 1sat.

We are planning to pay out dividends before the end of this month and CS is aware of this. Our goal is to keep dividends consistent as much as possible in the near future.

vm_mpn

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:03:10 PM

Ok, sounds good... Update is appreciated!
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:22:00 AM

We are planning to pay out dividends before the end of this month and CS is aware of this. Our goal is to keep dividends consistent as much as possible in the near future.

Looking forward to it - might have bought a bit more than I'm comfortable with, at the current ridiculously low prices ^^
cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 07:30:02 PM

Got an update from our growers. Here are some pictures of progress we are making. Here are some pictures of two of our gardens. One garden has already moved into flowering.

http://imgur.com/a/1EYBH

The next set of pictures here are from another garden that is still vegging but will be moving into flowering next week.

http://imgur.com/a/LxPIq

In one of our other gardens we are looking to start harvesting in about a week or two. Will keep you guys posted on that. All the plants look healthy and strong. We are not seeing any issues with any of these gardens at the moment. Dividends are schedule to be paid next week at the beginning of the month to show good faith. It looks like we are on track and going to be hitting maximum capacity on all of our gardens starting next month. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:13:16 PM

Got an update from our growers. Here are some pictures of progress we are making. Here are some pictures of two of our gardens. One garden has already moved into flowering.

http://imgur.com/a/1EYBH

The next set of pictures here are from another garden that is still vegging but will be moving into flowering next week.

http://imgur.com/a/LxPIq

In one of our other gardens we are looking to start harvesting in about a week or two. Will keep you guys posted on that. All the plants look healthy and strong. We are not seeing any issues with any of these gardens at the moment. Dividends are schedule to be paid next week at the beginning of the month to show good faith. It looks like we are on track and going to be hitting maximum capacity on all of our gardens starting next month. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Is that some strain of OG?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: