Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANNABIT] Investment Details - Announcement & Discussion Thread #cannabit  (Read 66274 times)
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:46:16 PM

Jeezy, do you know if he just doesn't like giving updates on the forum, and if he doesn't, where would we go to get any updates? The IRC channel is pretty dead. Is a PM the only way?

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:49:59 PM

Jeezy, do you know if he just doesn't like giving updates on the forum, and if he doesn't, where would we go to get any updates? The IRC channel is pretty dead. Is a PM the only way?

Well I guess they are just busy. Logging in and checking the thread every now and then.

Alternatively you can mail them at cannabit@bitmessage.ch
floatyfish

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:26:23 PM

Cool, thanks.

bougelahi

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:19:21 PM

We are supposed to get paid today, right? Where are you cannabit?
cannabit (OP)

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 05:52:25 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 06:04:34 PM by cannabit

Monthly Update - August 2014

Thank you everyone for being so patient and also for the continued support. We had another busy month and the operation is moving forward nice and steady. Aside from hitting some high temps throughout these summer months we are not experiencing any major issues. We are going to be paying out last months dividends this coming Monday. I know it has been a long time coming but continuing from here on out i think we've hit a point where we will see much more consistency from our gardens. For those of you that have believed in us from the beginning and put your faith in our business and integrity we want to thank you. I understand actions speak louder than words so we will let the future dividends speak for itself. Thank you for all the PM's and understanding for delayed responses at times. Feel free to reach out via PM if you have any questions.

Harvest

We are harvesting two of our gardens within the month of August. One of our gardens is actually ahead of schedule which is really good news. We will have another garden harvesting in early Sept in about 3-4 weeks. I will keep you guys posted and will give you a better timeline as we make progress.

Garden Status

We have one garden that is going to be starting a new flowering cycle this coming week. The other gardens are fully up and operational at the moment. No issues to report at this time aside from little heat spikes throughout certain hot days. Two of our gardens are currently using co2 and we are having great results. We will add in the co2 setup to the other two gardens the next round they start flowering.

Updates

Updates will be posted at least once or twice a month here on the forum. Other than the monthly update there will be no further updates unless it is something very substantial and important. If you have specific questions or concerns please reach out to me directly. There is really not much to update as we are just going through cycles. We will provide information regarding dividends and the status of our gardens which most of our investors are concerned about on a monthly basis.

cannabit - join the green rush - e-mail cannabit@bitmessage.ch
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:59:22 PM

Thank you very much for the update Cannabit.  It sounds like things are running smoother all the time and looking forward to Monday and your next update.

Keep up the great work! 

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
jeezy
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:39:47 PM

Thanks for the update!

Question: Do you guys think you can get one harvest/dividend per month going regularly in the future?
cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 09:18:51 PM

Thanks for the update!

Question: Do you guys think you can get one harvest/dividend per month going regularly in the future?

If we can time everything perfectly i would like to say yes but i think it would be difficult. The reason for that is because we are dealing with mother nature. Even though we are operating out of a controlled environment it is really up to the plants for them to do their thing. Flowering time on average is anywhere from 8-9 weeks depending on the strain and conditions. After that the plants need to be dried for at 4-5 days then cured for at least 1 week or more for the product to be ready. At that point we supply to our outlets which can take a few days or up to a week depending on when product is needed. I think it is safe for me to say every 2 months we will have dividends for sure at this point. It might be possible for us to hit our goal of monthly dividends if time is on our side. I hope this helps answer your question. Thanks.

floatyfish

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:34:02 PM

Are there any upcoming plans for expansion?

cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 09:38:14 PM

At this time we want to make sure that we are on point and making sure we can pay out dividends on time and keep things flowing nice and steady. Our primary concern at the moment is making sure that our investors start seeing returns before we move towards expanding. For the rest of the year we want to make sure we don't run into any obstacles that might set us back. Expanding is definitely something we will be thinking about in the future and we will want to make a decision after discussing this topic with all of you here. =)

floatyfish

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:41:11 PM

At this time we want to make sure that we are on point and making sure we can pay out dividends on time and keep things flowing nice and steady. Our primary concern at the moment is making sure that our investors start seeing returns before we move towards expanding. For the rest of the year we want to make sure we don't run into any obstacles that might set us back. Expanding is definitely something we will be thinking about in the future and we will want to make a decision after discussing this topic with all of you here. =)

Sounds good to me!

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:54:01 PM

Glad to hear things are moving along nicely.

I like the fact that you keep posting/updates to minimum, trolls have grown in numbers and skills lately, we don't need to feed them.

Thanks for the update and your commitment.

jeezy
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:04:52 AM

Thanks for the update!

If we can time everything perfectly i would like to say yes but i think it would be difficult. The reason for that is because we are dealing with mother nature. Even though we are operating out of a controlled environment it is really up to the plants for them to do their thing. Flowering time on average is anywhere from 8-9 weeks depending on the strain and conditions. After that the plants need to be dried for at 4-5 days then cured for at least 1 week or more for the product to be ready. At that point we supply to our outlets which can take a few days or up to a week depending on when product is needed. I think it is safe for me to say every 2 months we will have dividends for sure at this point. It might be possible for us to hit our goal of monthly dividends if time is on our side. I hope this helps answer your question. Thanks.

Thanks for all the info. Really nice to see the project is on good track! Keep up the green work  Grin
cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:52:31 PM

Quick update on the dividend payout. We were not able to get the USD converted into BTC as scheduled on Monday. I am re-scheduling to get this taken care of as we were not able to meet as planned. This should be taken care of within the next few days. Thank you for your patience.

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:20:13 PM

Quick update on the dividend payout. We were not able to get the USD converted into BTC as scheduled on Monday. I am re-scheduling to get this taken care of as we were not able to meet as planned. This should be taken care of within the next few days. Thank you for your patience.

Take your time, BTC might be at $550 in couple of days Wink

vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:46:22 PM

Hmm, so I'm guessing you do person-to-person exchange (dark alley, flashing headlights, obscured faces of dark silhouettes sort of things).

Very romantic Smiley
jeezy
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:09:06 AM

Hmm, so I'm guessing you do person-to-person exchange (dark alley, flashing headlights, obscured faces of dark silhouettes sort of things).

Very romantic Smiley

As long as the dividend pays out soon I don't mind how they do the exchange  Grin
floatyfish

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:54:48 AM

So, any update on this dividend that should be coming our way?

jeezy
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:57:35 AM

Nope, it's been 10 days since last contact and 4 days since dividend target (Monday originally). Maybe they just take longer than expected or they were waiting for the dump to get more BTC/$. I guess we will be hearing from them soon.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:07:20 PM

Nope, it's been 10 days since last contact and 4 days since dividend target (Monday originally). Maybe they just take longer than expected or they were waiting for the dump to get more BTC/$. I guess we will be hearing from them soon.

Well the dump has already happened, a BTC was worth almost 600 less than a week ago.

Last time they missed dividend target, it was to announce later that it would come a month later instead. And the next month, it never came either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: