Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANNABIT] Investment Details - Announcement & Discussion Thread #cannabit  (Read 66276 times)
drasted

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:31:23 PM

So this was another scam?
vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:59:00 AM

So this was another scam?

Difficult to say D... CO was never good on delivering DIVs in timely manner. If it's not a scam then it's possibly incompetence or miscalculation, etc. I've noticed a lot of this happening with my CryptoStocks holdings.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:37:02 AM

Appears as though cannabit was online as recently as a couple of days ago but hasn't posted anything since the 5th.  :/

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:36:46 AM

Finally! Dividend was paid out last night.

@Cannabit: Any chance of getting a detailed dividend breakdown?
jjjohnson

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:23:59 PM

+1
I guess having a bit of patience paid off!

Finally! Dividend was paid out last night.

@Cannabit: Any chance of getting a detailed dividend breakdown?
cannabit (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:25:06 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 06:56:51 PM by cannabit

Monthly Update - September 2014

Dividends were paid out on the 1st. I would like to thank everyone once again for their patience for the numerous delays we have been experiencing with dividend payouts. I would like to say moving forward that we won't be experiencing any more delays. As time continues to progress forward things are falling into place and the pieces of the puzzle continues to match up perfectly. The next dividend payout is scheduled for November and will be paid out as usual on the 1st. Starting December we will be able to make an effort and move towards monthly dividend payouts. At this time we are still going to be paying out dividends every 2 months until then.

Garden Status & Harvest

Most of the gardens are still on schedule. On one of the gardens had a down time of about 2-3 weeks due to new veg plants not being ready for flowering. We tried to time things perfectly but looks like we did not time this one as accurately as we could. We have 3 gardens in full production at the moment and the last garden will be fired up at the end of this week which puts us back up at 4 gardens in flower mode. We are expecting a harvest from one of the gardens this month and two gardens will be harvesting in early October. The last garden we are firing up this week is expected to harvest in November.

Updates

Once again we will continue to update once or twice a month depending on any substantial news that affects Cannabit. I will be responding to all PM's in my inbox. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks.

cannabit - join the green rush - e-mail cannabit@bitmessage.ch
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:45:13 AM

Thanks for the update and the sizable dividend payment cannabit.  Glad to hear you guys are getting your operation running like the well oiled machine!  You guys keep up the good work now ya hear? 

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
jrmg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:45:56 PM

Have you think sell your shares in Counterparty platform? Very easy if buyers can have assets in own bitcoin address and use any wallet what want and still receive payments.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395761.0
https://www.counterparty.co/

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 12:37:38 AM

The next dividend payout is scheduled for November and will be paid out as usual on the 1st. Starting December we will be able to make an effort and move towards monthly dividend payouts.

With the current bitcoin price going down slowly i would suggest sending out divs as soon as the profit is made by cannabit. Changing USD to BTC and sending out a div regardless of time and date. Otherwise you would have to keep USD, which might not be a problem, but holding BTC can be a problem. Seeing that the Bitcoin lost 27.44% of its value in the last 30 days it would mean a big hit for divs value if BTC were hold back for such a time only for being able to pay out divs then.

Yes, im a fan of bitcoin, but im in this as an investor.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:19:33 AM

The next dividend payout is scheduled for November and will be paid out as usual on the 1st. Starting December we will be able to make an effort and move towards monthly dividend payouts.

With the current bitcoin price going down slowly i would suggest sending out divs as soon as the profit is made by cannabit. Changing USD to BTC and sending out a div regardless of time and date. Otherwise you would have to keep USD, which might not be a problem, but holding BTC can be a problem. Seeing that the Bitcoin lost 27.44% of its value in the last 30 days it would mean a big hit for divs value if BTC were hold back for such a time only for being able to pay out divs then.

Hear hear! Everything is on schedule, right Cannabit?

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 10:36:43 AM

Dont understand my post the wrong way. As far as i know everything is on track and it might get better (ill better remain vague... Wink). I posted this only here to see what other investors think about it. I imagined that cannabit might hold btc for a month only for being able to pay a monthly div. I could have checked that directly but i wanted to see how other investors react. Wink

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:35:49 PM

Dont understand my post the wrong way. As far as i know everything is on track and it might get better (ill better remain vague... Wink). I posted this only here to see what other investors think about it. I imagined that cannabit might hold btc for a month only for being able to pay a monthly div. I could have checked that directly but i wanted to see how other investors react. Wink

Well if you can't reveal anything I guess a PM to Cannabit is in order!

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
jeezy
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:47:13 AM

Yeah that would make a lot of sense actually. But I doubt they will do it. Obviously the timeframe for conversion is limited to the harvest sellout. Until then no money can be converted because there is none. The only thing they could do is to keep the fiat after a harvest and wait for the price to go up/down again, which none of us shareholders wants I guess. So yeah, everything stays the same.
MyNameIsSam

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:23:07 AM

I love seeing all of these harvest photos!!
My favorite strains in this order
OG Kushhttp://www.topdank.com/og-kush-marijuana-strain-information/
Blue Dream http://www.topdank.com/blue-dream-marijuana-strain-information/
Jack Herer http://www.topdank.com/jack-herer-marijuana-strain-guide/
cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 06:41:54 AM

Yes, everything is on schedule and we are looking nice and solid. =)

cannabit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 06:46:27 AM

Just wanted to let everyone here know that we are still on schedule and everything is looking good. Every harvest is looking better and better. All PM's have been answered and will have a monthly update posted on the 1st of November. Also, dividends will be paid on the 1st as well. We just finished up another harvest this week so things have been busy on our end. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thank you everyone for your support.

jeezy
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:02:08 AM

Just wanted to let everyone here know that we are still on schedule and everything is looking good. Every harvest is looking better and better. All PM's have been answered and will have a monthly update posted on the 1st of November. Also, dividends will be paid on the 1st as well. We just finished up another harvest this week so things have been busy on our end. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thank you everyone for your support.

Thanks for the update. Let's see if we will see dividends on time  Wink
PoUpA

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:08:07 PM

Some news (and actually the divs) would be really appreciated.
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:42:16 AM

Hey guys, I just wanted to say we offer online medical marijuana growing classes and live support if anyone was thinking of giving growing a shot. The school is also home to The Bitcoin Museum in Orlando, Florida. So we prefer bitcoin as payment. Medical marijuana didnt pass today, so we still need to bring in revenue to keep the lights on somehow. You can check out the site if you would like.

www.mitnow.com

Bitcoin Museum
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2k5xa6/stop_by_the_bitcoin_museum_in_orlando_fl/

jeezy
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:56:28 AM

Any updates? 1st of November....  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: