Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:44:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At just $1, QUARK will be #3 on the planet  (Read 10600 times)
GigaCoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 08:37:29 AM

If Quark just hits $1 per coin, it'll be the 3rd Largest Coin on the planet. Everyone will want a piece of this coin, This is truly the crypto for the "masses".

Great security and potential for "mass" usage.

Get in while it's cheap  Smiley

maxsolnc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 08:42:03 AM

If Quark just hits $1 per coin, it'll be the 3rd Largest Coin on the planet. Everyone will want a piece of this coin, This is truly the crypto for the "masses".

Great security and potential for "mass" usage.

Get in while it's cheap  Smiley

Quark seems really attractive now. Fast, very secure, usable for trade usage.

btw I'm promoting and working with Datacoin, but it is not just for money transactions - dtc has another purpose. Just to be decent, for 'pure trade' I'd like to use Quarks.

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 09:51:14 AM

But when....  Wink
GigaCoin (OP)

Giga

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 09:57:04 AM

But when....  Wink

It needs a little bit of patience, buy and hold.

Notice Cryptos with strong fundamentals take sometime to rise, rather than 800% rise then 90% crash.

testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:20:32 AM

Quark seems really attractive now. Fast, very secure, usable for trade usage.

btw I'm promoting and working with Datacoin, but it is not just for money transactions - dtc has another purpose. Just to be decent, for 'pure trade' I'd like to use Quarks.

+1

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
maxsolnc

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 11:16:43 AM

we can help it - not to sell under price under $1 !  Cheesy
yes, I'm Captain Obvious

AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:18:13 AM

Seems like it's just a huge pump and dump scheme? What can we actually buy with Quarkcoins?

lmao
GigaCoin (OP)

Giga

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 02:58:14 PM

Seems like it's just a huge pump and dump scheme? What can we actually buy with Quarkcoins?

What can you buy with ANY coins really ? Other than bitcoin and litecoin (very limited), you can't do crap with any yet.

What's important is the fundamentals (good tech, security and branding), and quark looks good in those terms for mass adoption. It's also getting a lot of publicity which helps that factor.

Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:26:18 PM

All altcoins are going down atm, including quark. Don't know if I should sell or keep them.
Maybe sell half...
opticalcarrier

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:52:26 PM

All altcoins are going down atm, including quark. Don't know if I should sell or keep them.
Maybe sell half...

yes its dropping,  ill buy more
GigaCoin (OP)

Giga

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:22:53 PM

Maybe sell half...

hold them. it's recovering back slowly along with the market already.

maxsolnc

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 04:24:51 PM

Maybe sell half...

I'm impressed that QRK didn't fall like an axe even after such large dumps (~2 millions last hours). Still hanging around 20 cents. Seems that it really has several strong investors and holders.

Zubilica

Activity: 837

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:26:55 PM

QRK/BTC is still dropping as we speak
GigaCoin (OP)

Giga

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:45:56 PM

Maybe sell half...

I'm impressed that QRK didn't fall like an axe even after such large dumps (~2 millions last hours). Still hanging around 20 cents. Seems that it really has several strong investors and holders.

exactly, last 2 days were a good test for Quark's fundamentals.

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:56:08 PM

There is still an elite of top 10 Quark owners that could manipulate the market, and it only takes someone comming up with an even faster and more secure cryptocurrency to surpass this currency. I hope im wrong because i've already invested.

Also, Bill Still said it would escalate up to BTC prices. If it goes up to that price, then how it will be "the currency of the people"? The guys that got first there yet will still be the most wealthy. I still don't get the diference of this vs Bitcoin. The only positive aspects I see are the supossed faster and safer tech side.

Also, if this currency is "the currency" for the people you might as well donate me some since im poor:

QchC9To6PHp71XFahSZjjHXBi1SxPNPhRX

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:37:23 PM

There is still an elite of top 10 Quark owners that could manipulate the market, and it only takes someone comming up with an even faster and more secure cryptocurrency to surpass this currency. I hope im wrong because i've already invested.

Also, Bill Still said it would escalate up to BTC prices. If it goes up to that price, then how it will be "the currency of the people"? The guys that got first there yet will still be the most wealthy. I still don't get the diference of this vs Bitcoin. The only positive aspects I see are the supossed faster and safer tech side.

Also, if this currency is "the currency" for the people you might as well donate me some since im poor:

You said the main differences.  Try sending bitcoin to someone, then try sending quarks.  In fact, send your bitcoins, then make a cup of tea, drink it, then send your Quarks.  Your Quarks will be confirmed before your bitcoins.

Do you want to mine?  Do you have a computer (i guess yes if you are reading this) then you can mine, maybe not lots, but it is profitable.  With bitcoin you need spend lots of money on an ASIC which you can throw away in about 3 months as it is worthless. That makes Quarks a coin for the people.  It already recently dropped to nearly zero, this allowed redistribution from the initial miners to the little guys.

Bitcoin price for Quark would be $100, as we have over 10x more coins in circulation.  Inflation will be lower with Quark very soon, meaning your coins maintain their value.  I don't know of other good sized coins that will reach this endgame before us, it makes quark innovative.
GigaCoin (OP)

Giga

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:38:55 PM

i think he meant in terms of market cap value, it makes sense since quark needs a lower value to match Bitcoin's market cap.

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:57:13 PM

i think he meant in terms of market cap value, it makes sense since quark needs a lower value to match Bitcoin's market cap.

What the video again. "A lot of millionaires will be made next year". He clearly meant QRK/USD and not market cap value with "escalating to bitcoin price". Again, I hope he is right because im here to get rich besides supporting the technological revolution of cryptocurrencies (like most people here too, just being honest). If QRK ever reach 1000 USD i could retire with my 300 QRK, but the thing is, I don't see it happening at all because Bitcoin has the brand, the monopoly, and the mainstream place already taken. It's the original. I mean Snoop Dogg just tweeted about Bitcoin.

maxsolnc

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 08:55:19 AM

Seems that someone is trying to lower QRK price as much as possible, last 24 hours I saw a lot of orders that were up to 1.5x lower than 'buy orders'

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:01:45 AM

I never understand that, someone comes in with say 300,000 quarks, but decides they want to sell NOW.
They crash the market 25%, then it bounces straight back afterwards.  Result is that the person with 300.000 quarks has lost out on bitcoins and the little fish have gained some cheap coins.

It seems ridiculous, but it happens pretty frequently.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: