Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex jones calls Bitcoin a "Bubble" & "Globalist NWO" Creation  (Read 10540 times)
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 05:05:55 PM

Ironic that you were one of the people trolled by the Freemason SA connection. Grin

I was trolled by PinkiePie, not the Freemasons. I didn't even pay attention to the Freemason thing, as 1) I know who Freemasons are and what they do (and even considered joining them), and 2) I thought that particular trolling was pretty stupid. I didn't even know that SA was trolling with fremason stuff until after PinkiePie, actually. Get your trolling history straight, goon.
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:10:28 PM

Alex Jones is COIntelPro

'nuff said

yup. witnessed.

He bashed the Liberty Dollar and AOCS too.

And he was correct. How much are your centralized Liberty Dollars' worth now? And AOCS is nonsense, because hard money is nonsense if you study the math of economics.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 05:14:01 PM

Ironic that you were one of the people trolled by the Freemason SA connection. Grin

I was trolled by PinkiePie, not the Freemasons. I didn't even pay attention to the Freemason thing, as 1) I know who Freemasons are and what they do (and even considered joining them), and 2) I thought that particular trolling was pretty stupid. I didn't even know that SA was trolling with fremason stuff until after PinkiePie, actually. Get your trolling history straight, goon.

I'm more of independent than a Goon, I've only started posting on SA in relation and after following Bitcoin. But thanks for the correction, I've seen your name mentioned over there several times and assumed it was true.

Either way if you are serious about trolling AJ PM me.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:01:33 PM

translation: alex jones does not currently own bitcoin. he may be late to the game, so he now supports alt currencies.
dominicwin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:02:37 PM

Honestly anyone who doesn't think fiat paper currency will one day not exist and be replaced by digital currency is stupid.

CUBAN CIGARS for Sale - Full Boxes and Individual Cigars https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299151.0
Austrian GOLD 1oz PHILHARMONICS -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=330401.0
BUYING BTC HERE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=334920.0
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:11:38 PM

Honestly anyone who doesn't think fiat paper currency will one day not exist and be replaced by digital currency is stupid.

Anyone who thinks that Alex Jones or I said there won't be a digital currency that replaces our current system is not paying attention.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
Ecurb123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:17:32 PM

I didn't listen but really I don't care, bitcoin is growing fast enough anyway.
beetcoin

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:19:39 PM

and anyone who thinks bitcoin will replace fiat paper money is out of their minds.
neutralist

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:26:45 PM

Alex Jones is simply an operative for the Zionist NWO and tried to pose himself as part of the anti-NWO movement but spreading poisonious disinformation,

Here is one proof:

http://www.hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FromOthers/Violet-Jones.html

Hold on to your BTC - it is the only true son of god. It is the ONLY MAJOR THREAT to the Zionist debt-based banking system that has enslaved and tortured so many lives. BTC will be the answer to poverty elimination and true wealth, and liberate the gentile slaves in the process.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 06:40:14 PM

I like how people who try to appear even more whacked out of their minds accuse him of working for "the enemy". It's really some pandemonium of paranoia, everybody in the conspiracy scene accuses everybody else to be part of THEM. At the worst conspiracy theorists engage in self censorship and taboos, all in all its a toxic mixture of delusion and hypocrisy.

And the very worst part it's very much like Bitcoin.
beetcoin

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:50:03 PM

people are really whacked out. i sold something on ebay and the buyer once left an infowars.com link on my feedback. i think some people are just so bored out of their minds that they need to think up wild conspiracy theories, and alex jones caters to that. some people just listen to him because it's funny/interesting to see whacked out people, so it's a win/win for him.

i have to admit, i found this part really entertaining and funny http://youtu.be/6vDrimfbEOE?t=1m26s
Speaker

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Veronica <333

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:52:16 PM

The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.
dominicwin

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:55:17 PM

and anyone who thinks bitcoin will replace fiat paper money is out of their minds.

No one knows. It will be a digital currency though. The fact that Bitcoin is allowed to exist at the prices its at is a sign that we are heading that direction.

CUBAN CIGARS for Sale - Full Boxes and Individual Cigars https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299151.0
Austrian GOLD 1oz PHILHARMONICS -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=330401.0
BUYING BTC HERE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=334920.0
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 06:58:01 PM

people are really whacked out. i sold something on ebay and the buyer once left an infowars.com link on my feedback. i think some people are just so bored out of their minds that they need to think up wild conspiracy theories, and alex jones caters to that. some people just listen to him because it's funny/interesting to see whacked out people, so it's a win/win for him.

i have to admit, i found this part really entertaining and funny http://youtu.be/6vDrimfbEOE?t=1m26s

I can't really stand raw unedited AJ bullshit anymore. I very much enjoy this guys compilations though:
http://www.youtube.com/user/vilemonkey?feature=watch
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 07:31:56 PM

Can you explain how being a super-paranoid conspiracy nut is very much like following a pre-defined and agreed-upon mathematical protocol? Because  Tongue

Maybe you mean it's typical of the type of people to be attracted to Bitcoin? Because... maybe? But bitcoin is just inert software running on series of tubes.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:35:25 PM

I've been wondering for a while whether or not we should come up with a formal response to the inevitable fire & brimstone evangelist argument that Bitcoin is the global currency of end times. Maybe it's not too late.

Of course, if we even argue against it, it could just fan the flames and lead more people taking the position that Bitcoin is some type of antichrist currency.

That's why we should diversify into Litecoins. Since they were invented by a Chinese guy, they can't be evil, the Chinese are mostly out of any religion.
Actually that would only fuel the fire.  One must know the mentality of the Christian.  If it originates in a "Godless" country, even more reason why the influences behind it are not "of God".

Now if Bitcoin was invented in the Bible Belt, down home USA, by a Fat white guy with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes, who goes to church and lives on a former slave plantation > converted master planned community, hates gay people and anyone who doesn't have to go in the sun to get tan, then Bitcoin would be safe for Christians.

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:35:42 PM

I always kind of enjoyed and like Alex Jones, though I do believe that he is more on the clown end of the spectrum.  He throws shit at everything he sees and a surprising (though still small) percentage of it sticks.  But this is mostly because the world is a little more complex than 'normals' are comfortable believing...as Ed Snowden has helped some people understand...and not necessarily a result of Jone's great insight and analysis.

The Sandy Hook thing was interesting.  I think that Jones himself got uncomfortable blaming _everything_ on some conspiracy and tried to tow the mainstream line on it initially, but there really are some oddities and it has as good a chance of being a hoax as most of what Jones promotes as a conspiracy.

Bitcoin being some sort of 'NWO construct' or whatever is one of the many hypothesis I've entertained and evaluated since I got interested in it.  My conclusion is that this hypothesis really does not stand up well.

Similarly, I don't believe it likely that Jones is some sort of 'contelpro' guy, though it remains possible insofar as he is running some sort of a honeypot used to understand the individuals that could be problematic going forward and map their social graphs.  That well may be occurring, and probably is,  but it does not necessarily mean that Jones has any active role as a conspirator.  More that he's just a useful natural artifact.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 07:39:07 PM

Can you explain how being a super-paranoid conspiracy nut is very much like following a pre-defined and agreed-upon mathematical protocol? Because  Tongue

Maybe you mean it's typical of the type of people to be attracted to Bitcoin? Because... maybe? But bitcoin is just inert software running on series of tubes.

Not Bitcoin itself dummy Smiley
bitcointalk and /r/bitcoin

Things like hating on paypal/credit card companies/banks are the same fight against windmills as blaiming NWO/Illuminati/Bilderbergers/Zionists.
Ripple/Altcoins are a taboo with hardline Bitcoin supporters as certain theories are amongst other camps, for instance WTC space lasers vs nano thermite
urubu

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:03:10 AM

I thought that Max Kaiser was pumping BTC on Alex Jones's show, not too long ago...

If I remember correctly, the first time I heard of either of them, was when I came across AJ's interview of MaxK. on a youtube video linked from here somewhere. (There seem to be a few on youtube if you search.)
I think they both switched from BTC and are both invested in litecoin now.  (or they were, until litecoin hit their pump target.  Probably cashed out to something else now.)
jballs

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 01:19:35 AM

I thought that Max Kaiser was pumping BTC on Alex Jones's show, not too long ago...

If I remember correctly, the first time I heard of either of them, was when I came across AJ's interview of MaxK. on a youtube video linked from here somewhere. (There seem to be a few on youtube if you search.)
I think they both switched from BTC and are both invested in litecoin now.  (or they were, until litecoin hit their pump target.  Probably cashed out to something else now.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u88mc6L7ac

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: