Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello guys! looking for a long term BTC seller partnership! =)  (Read 504 times)
gravityz3r0 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 12:24:56 PM

Obviously i'm new here, but since i can't post in anywhere else, i thought i would start here.

I am looking for long term BTC seller on a regular basis, i will be purchasing up to 10BTC per month (only base on BTC-E spot rate). Will be paying via Paypal and the fee shall be splitted equally between both of us. Please sell with confidence as i do not go back on my word and WILL NOT raise a paypal dispute over a successful transaction.
Since i am new and do not have rep here, i am willing to make first payment to the BTC seller first in smaller amount until we have established a mutual trust =)

PM if you are interested, thanks for reading!!

terry205

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 01:57:33 PM

Obviously i'm new here, but since i can't post in anywhere else, i thought i would start here.

I am looking for long term BTC seller on a regular basis, i will be purchasing up to 10BTC per month (only base on BTC-E spot rate). Will be paying via Paypal and the fee shall be splitted equally between both of us. Please sell with confidence as i do not go back on my word and WILL NOT raise a paypal dispute over a successful transaction.
Since i am new and do not have rep here, i am willing to make first payment to the BTC seller first in smaller amount until we have established a mutual trust =)

You know nobody is going to believe this , right?
gravityz3r0 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 02:44:07 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2013, 02:59:49 PM by gravityz3r0

You know nobody is going to believe this , right?

I know i'm sounding like a typical scammer, that's the problem with buying BTC, going through the official procedure is taking too much time especially through wire transfer. The reason why i need to do this is because i would require BTC to be available on very short notice (less than 30mins)  but,

1. There is just no available method for me to deposit my funds in USD instantly in BTC-E. Even if there is;
2. I do not want to park my USD in any of the exchange if possible.
3. I believe all of us would like to avoid paying fees when depositing/withdrawing to avoid unnecessary overhead cost.
4. Hence, i believe in purchasing directly via Paypal and split the transaction fee between both, which is the best in term of time and cost efficiency. The buyer get his BTC almost instantly, and the seller will get his USD instantly as well.

I guess market are destroyed by scammers to the point that nobody is believing in Paypal payment anymore Sad It's always the first step that it is the hardest. Why would i scam single transaction just to earn a little when i can make a lot more through a long term healthy relationship? It's a win win situation for both.

I plead that whoever read this, will give me a chance, and i'll do anything to prove that i'm indeed a genuine buyer. Hopefully, i'll be able to build up my reps over time from such transaction and restore faith in people.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:08:21 PM

You want BTC-E rates plus the paypal, so where does the seller get to earn mate?

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:10:39 PM

You want BTC-E rates plus the paypal, so where does the seller get to earn mate?

Exactly.  Even if legit only an idiot would accept those terms.  So seller gets 1% or so below BTC-E which is generally the lowest priced exchange instead of I don't know .... just about any other option on the planet to get more.

OP, if you have a PayPal and $10,000 a month to spend (assuming it is yours) you have a bank account.   So how about bank wire @ BitStamp rate.  Then again you can't reverse that after the fact so I expect no deal.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:38:22 PM

Only a rare case when someone is in need of money can do it for btc-e rates plus your x amount of requirements, you can't expect long term with that

So how about bank wire @ BitStamp rate.  Then again you can't reverse that after the fact so I expect no deal.
Lol haha  Grin

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
dominicwin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:45:58 PM

The fact that paypal is mentioned as the payment is hilarious. Please no one serious buys that much bitcoin with paypal....

CUBAN CIGARS for Sale - Full Boxes and Individual Cigars https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299151.0
Austrian GOLD 1oz PHILHARMONICS -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=330401.0
BUYING BTC HERE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=334920.0
7Priest7

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:53:29 PM

With all tranasctions recorded and openly available on BTC, I doubt a dispute would be won.

He give btc address via paypal message... You send and give tx #, Paypal resolution staff can see you sent the btc?

Still, The extra paypal fees would be a deal-breaker.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:02:00 PM

With all tranasctions recorded and openly available on BTC, I doubt a dispute would be won.

He give btc address via paypal message... You send and give tx #, Paypal resolution staff can see you sent the btc?

Still, The extra paypal fees would be a deal-breaker.

PayPal will rubber stamp any dispute in favor of buyer.   Search the forum for countless examples until you get bored (and even then you probably haven't even seen 1% of them).  They won't even look at any proof you may think you have.
gravityz3r0 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:47:08 AM

Exactly.  Even if legit only an idiot would accept those terms.  So seller gets 1% or so below BTC-E which is generally the lowest priced exchange instead of I don't know .... just about any other option on the planet to get more.

OP, if you have a PayPal and $10,000 a month to spend (assuming it is yours) you have a bank account.   So how about bank wire @ BitStamp rate.  Then again you can't reverse that after the fact so I expect no deal.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion, i'm looking at bitstamp as we speak.
The only one problem remains now is the fact that i do not want to park any of my USD in the exchange because i needed the liquidity.

I also know that BTC-e is also has the lowest price, hence the offer for a long term partnership so the seller can always be assured that there will be a buyer by his side and that, he will be getting a quick cash out just in case he needed it as well. So while the price may be low, it's compensated by the time efficiency of the transaction. The only compromise that i will consider is maybe i'll bear 100% of the Paypal Transaction cost.

Oh well, don't think this will work out. Thanks for those who came out with a genuine suggestion and also those who flame, although i know, i'm asking for it in anyway.  My offer is still open, if you are not feeling comfortable, then just don't do it! Regardless, have a nice day everyone!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: