Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt.Gox help.  (Read 456 times)
britta (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:50:59 PM

So i wired some money to mt.gox and received an email saying:

-----Your Deposit has been put on hold as a result of our confirmation process.

-----In order to finalize the transaction we require invoice of the transfer with your name and address written on the document.

No details as to what exactly the invoice is to say nor and address to send to were given, whether it needed to be from me or my bank, hard or digital copy, etc.

Several support things have been sent in which have all gone unanswered.

Is this normal behaviour?  Has anyone else encountered this and if so, what did you do?

I watched bitcoin since it was $2 and i cannot describe to you how sad i feel to not have acted earlier.  Sad

ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:58:23 PM

Mt.Gox is receiving a huge amount of bad reviews lately. You shouldn't have transferred money to them, they take too long! Till then you'll miss the target price that you wanted.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
britta (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:26:37 AM

Thanx for your reply, ajax.

Still looking for an useful reply, though, and it is a shame that newbs, like myself, can only post to the newb section.
onthehunt

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:40:05 AM

Just get 5 posts up Britta and then you'll be able to post in the other sections. Don't worry, I'm in the same boat Tongue
Jackie230

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:36:47 AM

Mtgox sucks. Stay away from it.

Just get 5 posts up Britta and then you'll be able to post in the other sections. Don't worry, I'm in the same boat Tongue

Indeed, you only need wait 4 hours after making 1 post.
OP already earns the "Jr. Member" title, and is ready to go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: