Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zetacoin  (Read 567 times)
Lukasas (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:23:35 PM

Hello,

maybe any of you could explain me how to buy zetacoins? I tried looking for a guide but I found literally nothing so your help would be appreciated. Thanks!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:34:15 PM

I know you can trade ZET at cryptsy.com
However, that Exchange is very unreliable at the moment due to high load so everything takes ages. But if it works:

1. Register
2. Click on Balance
3. Click the button on the right side of the coins you want to deposit
4. Select "deposit"
5. Create a new deposit adress (NEVER press that button if you already did and while you are waiting for an incoming transaction!!)
6. Send coins to that address
7. Be patient
8. Be patient
9. Be patient
10. Buy Bitcoin if you deposited another coin
11. Buy ZET
12. Good luck! Smiley

If you don't own any coins you need to buy some for "real" money on an Exchange like mtgox.com or btc-e.com or ...
Then add 5x "Be patient" :/
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:39:28 PM

I know you can trade ZET at cryptsy.com
However, that Exchange is very unreliable at the moment due to high load so everything takes ages. But if it works:

1. Register
2. Click on Balance
3. Click the button on the right side of the coins you want to deposit
4. Select "deposit"
5. Create a new deposit adress (NEVER press that button if you already did and while you are waiting for an incoming transaction!!)
6. Send coins to that address
7. Be patient
8. Be patient
9. Be patient
10. Buy Bitcoin if you deposited another coin
11. Buy ZET
12. Good luck! Smiley

If you don't own any coins you need to buy some for "real" money on an Exchange like mtgox.com or btc-e.com or ...
Then add 5x "Be patient" :/

Is Coins-E a good place to sell Quarks? I mean I need something fast and reliable.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: