Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happens if everyone has own currency, doesn't a bad for Economics ?  (Read 20680 times)
linesretweetG

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

This is a great discussion.
I think most of these coins will be destroyed by the market in some months/years.
Only the "best ones" will survive, and we will adopt them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

Just like on any currencies now, there will be an equity on each currency. I can reccomend for this kind of new era. It is not that kind of bad for econimics. We can see what are the importantance of currencies for us  for bitcoin, it is like any other cryptocurrency. Theres a lot of coins having a lot of value. We should know what is the best for us.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

As long as that currency can be used and accepted market then this is not a problem, just with everyone own own cryptocurrencies make us have many options and options to determine the best coins.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?
This is a funny question, you pretty much don’t understand anything here🤔. Everyone can never have their own currency, it is impossible, we all have to agree to one thing. It’s not even our decision to make when it comes to what currency to make use of, the government are the ones who make the decision on what everyone should make us of. So stop thinking of that.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

i don't think having their own crypto is a bad idea. In fact that really drives the economy to the next level, I hope introduction of new crypto by different organizations is a healthy sign for the crypto market. The economy of the country or people depends on the demand and supply of the crypto and that will drive the economy for sure.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

i don't think having their own crypto is a bad idea. In fact that really drives the economy to the next level, I hope introduction of new crypto by different organizations is a healthy sign for the crypto market. The economy of the country or people depends on the demand and supply of the crypto and that will drive the economy for sure.
Having too many cryptos make it redundant to have most of them, though. If everyone and every corporation and every other entity had their own crypto then the only important ones would be the ones that actually convey some sense of value, which ends up making the tokens little more than government scrip as it becomes apparent that individual's cryptos won't be able to compete with larger entities and the value they create.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:45:57 PM

Having too many cryptos make it redundant to have most of them, though. If everyone and every corporation and every other entity had their own crypto then the only important ones would be the ones that actually convey some sense of value, which ends up making the tokens little more than government scrip as it becomes apparent that individual's cryptos won't be able to compete with larger entities and the value they create.
That would really happen, it has a bad effect in the economy that is why a lot of countries still does not like bitcoin, but some countries used to like it because they know that they cannot do something with it since they knew the demand is already increasing they just need to go with the flow rather than contradicting people wants.
neonilafade

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

So many currencies will make it worthless. There should not be more than 10-15 crypto coins otherwise it will confuse the investors.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

Well, I don't see how that will be any problem if countries have their own cryptos. It will only create a healthy boost of the whole cryptocurrency thing. More firms, companies or people coming into a business would only mean increased participation and improved services just like what we have with so many companies providing the same service in a country or province. It won't be a bad experience.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

Yes everyone has a right to create its own cryptocurrency based on a product, it's like a new business to earn money. But just creating a cryptocurrency will not be beneficial to the community also to self unless a team or individual works hard on it to create a solid working product and regularly enhances it with time. Then only the value of that cryptocurrency can grow otherwise if a person doesn't work on a project then that cryptocurrency will become dead & it will seem like that team was interested in gathering just money form investors.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?

I think that people will not invest on a cryptocurrency based on their own country because the price of the coin will just eventually dies since most of the ico's that are starting today has better platform.
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

I think that if there are a lot of currencies it can be confusing for the investors. It will also be bad for the economy of a country and for the world economy. Many currencies won't be valuable because of the excessive amount of different currencies.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

Uuhm… you have a good question, but that can never happen, people can’t be using their own currencies, it’s not going to happen anywhere or in any country. Cryptocurrencies are not real currencies and are not accepted by any country, we all already have our currencies that we are using.

Cryptocurrencies are just a way for us to save or move money from one place to another. Even if you do create your cryptocurrency, no one will be interested in it, that’s why most cryptocurrencies hardly succeed.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

Creating your own cryptocurrency for every country will be just the same as fiat because no one will invest on a countries currency if there will be a better altcoin that will be proposed on the investors, market prices are competitive in terms of advertising and platforms.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

If we have our own currency then that is a chaos and everything is zero value.Who wants a currency if everyone of us own a currency.So if that happens surely everything went down.
I do not even see any reason for chaos. Apparently, it will only end up a fruitless effort if everyone ends up doing that. There is a lot to owning a coin, and that has to do with it being in the market more. If I see no value for such a coin, why should I accept in exchange for mine and if there is no value for mine, why will you accept. The thing is that it is not actually realistic for everyone to own a coin because it is just going to end up being a zero value and no one will ever want it in exchange for anything,
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

If all people have their own coin or currency like for example I have my own currency that is named after ne and you also have that then it is up to me if I want to trade with you if you are gonna buy with me because not all people wants the other peoples currency. Maybe that day currency will be worthless anymore because we have our own and having own currency is nonsense if no one wants it. The world will be chaos if that happens and I am betting that those times will not happen ever in the history of my existence
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

I think not, because if people have their own currency then it will have no value, and there will only be a few currencies have a community that will survive.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

Well since Our world as it is now revolves around the current economy and I don't see that changing at all. Essentially, what we need to do is be smart and work hard to stay afloat. The richest of the rich will always be there because they know their way around their business. I'm part of the middle class people who get by day to day and continuously prepare for the rainy days.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

If everyone create their own currency and doesn't got a good features then it will be a dead coin, because the only one using it is only yourself, it is easy to create your own currency but it's hard to convince other to believe and used your coin, even if there are already people using your coin you still need to dedicate your time to make improvements and introduce your coin, so creating one coin won't make you less motivated
I agree. Not all the time we create something will be adopted by users, investors and enthusiasts. If we are going to create our own currency cryptocurrency world will be like a dumping site wherein a lot of shitcurrencies that does nothing to help economy to improve because all are creating trash. It like a quantity over quality which is nonsense because we only create it for ourselves.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

Well this will put the economy of a country down because of the growth of decentralised cryptocurrency that leaves the government powerless.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: