Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:58:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Live Trading Stream  (Read 103 times)
Xpod78 (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:12:05 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 04:36:17 PM by Xpod78

Hey guys! Been trading and overall losing for about 2 years now, only recently have I gotten good at doing skim trades (like 0.2-0.8%) per trade, overall my earnings are doing great! I want to start live streaming my trades and showing the strategies I've been using and too up my viewers on Twitch I'll be releasing 0.003 BTC in 3 separate withdrawals to randomly selected accounts at 3 different random intervals during the stream!
At the end of the month I'll be doing a special trade stream where all my earnings from my entire portfolio (worth around 0.4 BTC) during the stream will go to one specific user randomly chosen from a raffle. (5 raffle tickets will be given randomly to any 5 followers on my Twitch at the end of every stream and yes it's possible to win more than one ticket per user) I'll do proofs showing that what I'm doing is honestly random as I'll be releasing both the raffle tickets and BTC drops during the stream! I'll reveal the name of the Twitch account when I have things more setup. But does this sound like something people would be interested in??

UPDATE: Link to Twitch (still getting things setup) www.twitch.tv/cryptotrades
We will start our stream Tuesday at 6 PM US Central time and go till 8 PM US Central time!
I will be doing live instructions of how I use my trades
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

Im interested with the concept. I would love to watch anybody who trade, LIVE!. This is a great source of knowledge for we could "shadow" a trader doing trades. The giveaways are not necessary though, but an addition if you want bigger amount of views. Just rock it up and let us know when you'll start the livestream.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

Nice move It will be worthy to see a livestream from an experienced trader maybe you can provide your social media info so that we can catch you when your up and live now I want to discover some strategies for more effective trading thanks. 

Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

Nice move It will be worthy to see a livestream from an experienced trader maybe you can provide your social media info so that we can catch you when your up and live now I want to discover some strategies for more effective trading thanks. 
Honestly I've just always wanted to see a trader trade live! And I love explaining crypto, as I trade I'll be explaining my strategies and why I'm buying and selling at what points. I'll keep you guys posted with some updates, but the Twitch channel name is CryptoTrades, keep in mind the account is rough I made it just yesterday (the picture on the account is me fyi I'm 19)
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Im interested with the concept. I would love to watch anybody who trade, LIVE!. This is a great source of knowledge for we could "shadow" a trader doing trades. The giveaways are not necessary though, but an addition if you want bigger amount of views. Just rock it up and let us know when you'll start the livestream.
You can try to trade with me, but the majority of trades I do are called skim trades, and they're very time sensitive so I wouldn't recommend it. But I will be explaining the strategies I use via what I've discovered myself and what I've discovered from others. Traders are scared to share their methods because of mass implementation, but I seriously doubt that will happen.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

You can try to trade with me, but the majority of trades I do are called skim trades, and they're very time sensitive so I wouldn't recommend it. But I will be explaining the strategies I use via what I've discovered myself and what I've discovered from others.
I will try to observe at first, I can't commit into things I'm not used to or would somehow risky on my side. But thank you for approaching.

Traders are scared to share their methods because of mass implementation, but I seriously doubt that will happen.
This is badass, I must say.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Hey guys! Been trading and overall losing for about 2 years now, only recently have I gotten good at doing skim trades (like 0.2-0.8%) per trade, overall my earnings are doing great! I want to start live streaming my trades and showing the strategies I've been using and too up my viewers on Twitch I'll be releasing 0.003 BTC in 3 separate withdrawals to randomly selected accounts at 3 different random intervals during the stream!
At the end of the month I'll be doing a special trade stream where all my earnings from my entire portfolio (worth around 0.4 BTC) during the stream will go to one specific user randomly chosen from a raffle. (5 raffle tickets will be given randomly to any 5 followers on my Twitch at the end of every stream and yes it's possible to win more than one ticket per user) I'll do proofs showing that what I'm doing is honestly random as I'll be releasing both the raffle tickets and BTC drops during the stream! I'll reveal the name of the Twitch account when I have things more setup. But does this sound like something people would be interested in??

I want to see a Livestream on trading cryptocurrency. This will help beginners to see an actual trading which they could get a hint to be successful in trades. Livestreaming will also serve as guide for proper trading method and strategies from those experienced traders.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

You can try to trade with me, but the majority of trades I do are called skim trades, and they're very time sensitive so I wouldn't recommend it. But I will be explaining the strategies I use via what I've discovered myself and what I've discovered from others.
I will try to observe at first, I can't commit into things I'm not used to or would somehow risky on my side. But thank you for approaching.

Traders are scared to share their methods because of mass implementation, but I seriously doubt that will happen.
This is badass, I must say.
Honestly this was just to see what the response would be, and it seems that it's more than positive, so I'll get things ready and see you all Tuesday! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: