Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:18:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Target on ETH should 2000$  (Read 458 times)
PeterTom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:40:12 AM

My target on this bull run , ETH should be around 2000$.
Many people expect it even higher than $ 2000. If we consider that in the summer the award for miners should be reduced, the price of the Ether itself should grow well. But again, everything depends on Bitcoin, and if he starts to fall precipitously, then everything will go after him Undecided
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:43:01 AM

I hope ethereum will be about 2000$. Because it is well worth it. It needs to find its true value.

Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

maybe for me it can happen as time passes, we know ethereum is a big potential coin and ethehreum capital is second from bitcoin, and to go to the price of $ 2000 it can happen, but ethereum will take time to tread that high value, but ethereum is not reaching the value of $ 2000 or just half of $ 2000, it will be very good and profitable.
TirionLannister

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

I think that by the end of this year the ethereum can cost $ 2000. More and more projects use the platform of the Ethereum to conduct their own ICO. The price will rise.

► BINTEX ◄ ♦ Innovative Crypto Ecosystem With Unique Payment Features ♦ ► BINTEX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂| ▸Whitepaper
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:47:43 AM

its doubled since last month, might take longer but im sure it'll double again sometime soon. Lets see what happens again during year end, if its anything like last year, we'll all be laughing!

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

I am sure it is not impossible, but to achieve such a great value requires a long process, what if there are some future problems such as a ban or a new threat to bring down the market.
but I have confidence, if there is no obstacle in the next few months ethereum will be able to continue to grow big.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:55:34 AM

That's possible once bitcoin goes higher than $20,000 then we can actually see ETH hit $2,000.
Goog guess. But I don't agree with you. This bull run will finish in the beginning of the summer before new summit. In my opinion the maximum price will be 1200$.
I doubt it mate that this will end before the new summit because that can even lead to make the bull faster.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

Many people expect it even higher than $ 2000. If we consider that in the summer the award for miners should be reduced, the price of the Ether itself should grow well. But again, everything depends on Bitcoin, and if he starts to fall precipitously, then everything will go after him Undecided

ETH to reach at $2K USD mark is almost a possibility to make it happen within the end of the year considering the current movement it had gained in the past several weeks. For as long as there will be minimal FUD's and negativity in the media news, no doubt this will continue to progress until it will reach to that $2K goal. I believe that for those who are planning to invest, do it now and wait for that bullish run to happen and enjoy great profit soon no matter how long you will be holding your ETH.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

It seems to me the ethereum will reach this mark by the end of the summer of 2018 and then most likely there will be a correction of 20-30%  Smiley
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

The price target I have for Ethereum this year was $2k and BTC hitting $25k. I think for ethereum with so many projects coming to the space to compete in the smart contract market and with a promise of faster transaction they might attract some good ICOs to their platforms also which will likely reduced the network effect of Ethereum in the market

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:59:35 AM

That's everybody's target. Ethereum has increasing its value and just keep on moving up. If this situation will keep on going, surely, etehreum's price will double and reach 2000$. I feel so excited about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

It is possible that Ethereum may reach $2,000 during this year I have also seen targets for Ethereum set at $2,500. Personally I think we will see Ethereum around $1,200 to $1,400 for most of the year which gives some superb gains to people investing at around $400 and $500 in the past few weeks.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

No body can predicted for sure but i have the same prediction , the price of ETH can be around $2000 to $2500 in this year. But to maximize the profit i sell partly when the price above $1300. From daily time frame ETH in the strong level support now and ready to going up more.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

I think that this goal will be achieved this year, but before this high growth, I expect another fall and only then we will see the true growth of ETH
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

I think it might hit around 1500-2000 USD for various reasons. We need new money to flow into alts and it has to be thru BTC. BTC all time high 20k , ETH all time high 1300 thats not even 10%. However it will be nice to see a good substantial growth for ETH. We all need it, don't we?
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:51:36 PM

You have not written just the time when your forecast will come true. I really like your price level because I'm also betting on the Ethereum and investing 70% of my money in it.
Bitc0ineX

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

what time??? its not possible at this moment maybe on next year, in this year maybe hit $1000
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

Judging by how he is gaining momentum in the growth of the crypto market, how would he cost $ 4k would not, although to be honest I do not understand the reason for such growth.
How can you not understand it, look how many tokens is created on eth platform, look at Vitalik Buterin and how much he is active there. Like with all of them community is playing important roll, eth supporters are very active, there are so many of them and number is keep on growing.
snip

You have not written just the time when your forecast will come true. I really like your price level because I'm also betting on the Ethereum and investing 70% of my money in it.
Its on us to be patient if we wish to make a lot of profit. Will it happen this or next year, and I`m positive that we can see 2,000$ until the end of 2019, even much faster. With cryptocurrencies everything is possible, last rise of eth to 1,300$ will be nothing compared with next bull run, it can happen in couple months just when it starts.
what time??? its not possible at this moment maybe on next year, in this year maybe hit $1000

I just finished comment and you were faster. Look my opinion above. I`m very confident in my predictions about eth, good for holding, even for mid-term trading, eth is great for all of people who support it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

To me i think it will go over that if we consider the ending of the year but for just this particular bull run I believe a little below a 1000 will be where it will pause before mooning again. Ethereum has proven over the past months that it s a very solid altcoin.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

It is very optimistic, but I don't think that this will happen in next month. By the end of the year it would be more than 2000$ in my opinion. Lets see Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: