Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 02:24:51 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mathematical Question [Newbie post!]  (Read 355 times)
d4rr1n (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:47:25 PM

Hello. Newbie here.

I have lurked as much as I can and tried to grasp as much as I can. Would someone be willing to explain to me what the easiest way to identify what is as close to profitable investment in terms of BTC:GH in equipment.

If not, what are the exact factors that I must consider? I am aware of the mining calculators. I just need to work out how I find out whether equipment will get near an ROI based on its current price vs the bitcoin price and future difficulty. This is something I am struggling with.

Thanks!

fluxbox

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:59:02 PM

This is probably the best and most up to date site I have seen. Sometimes their prices can be a little old.

mining [dot] thegenesisblock.com
tondaS

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:06:40 PM

I just need to work out how I find out whether equipment will get near an ROI based on its current price vs the bitcoin price and future difficulty. This is something I am struggling with.

You must estimate how the future difficulty will change over time. It is very hard, especially if you need to wait for equipment few months... And you must be sure of unit arrival date, because any delay cost money  Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: