Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is the best cryptocurrency next to bitcoin?  (Read 514 times)
GShock

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

Great points, completely agree with everything. I am starting to get bored with so many topics on losing money and panicking from the dip in the market. People have always wanted so that job would be done for them, but it won`t be effective in a long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

If we keep track of coinmarketcap then we will see Ethereum always second, just after Bitcoin. I believe that Ethereum is the best altcoin of all. It is very popular and is used by many ICO projects as a platform, with Ethereum every day a huge trading volume, which proves Ethereum has great potential. Right now Ethereum oscillates for about $ 720, this is a great opportunity for us to invest in this altcoin before its price goes to the moon. I believe Ethereum will easily reach the price of over $ 2,500 this year

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Some people said ethereum, but my suggestion to you is you should do your own reasearch. If you can search about it you will see that this is the best cryptocurrency next bitcoins, and then you can see wihch one can make lots of investors support and believe.
websing

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

Ethereum can be regarded as one of the toughest competitors besides bitcoin, Ethereum aims to decentralize to create a free internet that is evenly distributed in the world globally.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

This is a very good opinion. And yet to the question from the title of the post: I think it is Ethereum, and for a long time it will probably be ETH.  Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

Without any doubt Ethereum will be next Bitcoin. At present there are no altcoin at the same level of Ethereum. It has own platform like Bitcoin. I hope it will gain more success in very soon.
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

This goes without saying - this is ETHEREUM. Ethereum is gaining huge popularity and widely used not in the cryptocurrency world due to ICO projects. So to my mind, at some stage, Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin. I would invest the majority of the funds into Ethereum now!
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

Threads like this are where you see shades being thrown at one another which is mostly due to blinded loyalty, the current price or the future price and not necessarily the potential that the coin or the technology behind it tends to provide. For me after bitcoin, the next best is Etherum whose potential for the future still remains solid. Its on it's platform several projects have been financed and flourished and its increase in price has a basis for it to rely upon.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

Crypto is the currency Bitcoin I see as creative in the money world. Bitcoin is the creator of all the crypto parms. The most valuable money I see after Bitcoin is ETH.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

Ethereum is my bet for the best cryptocurrency next to bitcoin. This number two ranked cryptocurrency have already shown its ability to grow tremendously. Ethereum, as we know is the largest and most well-established, open-ended decentralized software platform that enables smart contracts and DApps to be built and run without any downtime. More developers are using ethereum platform to build applications so it might be possible that in the months, ethereum price will surge again.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

For me the best cryptocurrency that next to bitcoin is none other than ethereum because the company of ethereum is one of the best company in this industry and they are very well known because they are trustworthy.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:02:26 AM

no doubt it is the largest ethereum cryptocurrency in addition to the now more and more bitcoin who believe and have invested their money into ethereum for the long term
Afobaje48

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:04:39 AM

I think it's ethereum next to bitcoin, because ethereum is a promising  coin which is fast rising, investors are chosing ethereum more now and this is boosting the rising of the coin
norgeballl69

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:13:31 AM

I guess the answer for this question would be ETH even it's on the dropping but i truely belive that it will become better in the nearly future.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

At the moment bitcoin is a world best cryptocurrency because in this cryptocurrency market most of the exchange support and accept bitcoin, without bitcoin you can’t find any trading platform but I think next cryptocurrency will be bitcoin cash because bitcoin cash is a very popular coin in this digital world.
md-12

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

There is a lot of different project and that projects doing different things. Bitcoin cash or litecoin for faster payment. neo etherium vs little bit different than that...
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

In my opinion, you should do your own research.
Don’t pick any crypto just because other people say it is going to “RISE TO THE MOON” in 2018, or because you saw a 30% increase in 1 day.
I cannot stress this enough, don’t do what other people are doing but think for yourself.
Don’t be one of those FOMO people.
Be critical and look at each coin from different perspectives.

“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.”
If I were to choose the best coin after bitcoin, I woukd rather choose ethereum because eth also had the capabilities in multiplying our money.

GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

In my opinion, you should do your own research.
Don’t pick any crypto just because other people say it is going to “RISE TO THE MOON” in 2018, or because you saw a 30% increase in 1 day.
I cannot stress this enough, don’t do what other people are doing but think for yourself.
Don’t be one of those FOMO people.
Be critical and look at each coin from different perspectives.

“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.”

I think that next after Bitcoin goes Cardano (ADA). They do not have a working product yet, but if they can do all that they write in their Whitepaper, then I'm sure that this project will be a lot to worth for. But now the market has a lot of coins which have a good idea, but so far nothing has worked  Sad
Cryptogladys

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency after bitcoin. Definitely.
maneka

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

I think Bitcoin Diamond is a better electronic currency than Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin Diamond is supported by many trading platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: