Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy BTC or BTC-E credits with Credit Card (visa)  (Read 1276 times)
unity100 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 08:36:58 PM

You probably know the damnation of those who have visa cards - liqpay, the payment processor for btc-e and many other payment systems they accept, do not accept visa cards outside of CIS countries (russia and stuff).  only some mastercards work.

So despite i have good standing with many payment processors and websites for a decade or more, i cant put a dime into btc-e as i want to.

Therefore i am seeking ways to buy BTC outside those means.

So, if anyone wants to sell btcs or btc-e credits with credit card, please contact me.

"Can we trust you"

well i can show references from some places. im going to move sizeable money, so i'd rather establish an ongoing relationship with a reliable supplier. im wont be using paypal because i heard paypal is disabling people's accounts for buying ecoins - so i dont want to discomfort anyone.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 10:05:40 PM

Yeah, you can chargeback a CC just as easy as Paypal, nobody is going to bite, especially with that lack of a rep.  Go on Localbitcoins and do a cash deposit or something

unity100 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:09:41 PM

Regardless, i got some contacts.

To reiterate again ;

want to pay with international visa, need someone who can supply good amount of bitcoins every day, and need an ongoing relationship. even if i cant show history in here in this forum, i can show good reference in other venues like elance, digitalpoint and so on.

cant pay too high rates over btc-e rates though, since what i am going to do involves a low margin of profit for me.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:15:09 PM

this is just asking to be scammed my suggestion is to buy bitcoins with a non reversible method ie cash
Maui

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:24:08 PM

You probably know the damnation of those who have visa cards - liqpay, the payment processor for btc-e and many other payment systems they accept, do not accept visa cards outside of CIS countries (russia and stuff).  only some mastercards work.

So despite i have good standing with many payment processors and websites for a decade or more, i cant put a dime into btc-e as i want to.

So, if anyone wants to sell btcs or btc-e credits with credit card, please contact me.

"Can we trust you"

well i can show references from some places. im going to move sizeable money, so i'd rather establish an ongoing relationship with a reliable supplier. im wont be using paypal because i heard paypal is disabling people's accounts for buying ecoins - so i dont want to discomfort anyone.

Take your card to an ATM. Put it in the hole. Press the digits, take out cash. You now have 1,000 more viable options for purchasing BTC.

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
unity100 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:43:48 PM

"Can we trust you"

Take your card to an ATM. Put it in the hole. Press the digits, take out cash. You now have 1,000 more viable options for purchasing BTC.

the commissions banks will charge will eat out the profit margin. no good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: