Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An Advice on Crypto Investment  (Read 92 times)
Peepz (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

Hi everyone!

I had been contemplating on investing in crypto coins other than btc, eth and kcs but the lack of better judgment on what coins to pick always hold me back.

I guess self-learning isn't working well for me so today I am humbly asking for your professional advices on how I can choose the best coin from any given market.

I had read somewhere that when the market is red it's a good time to buy and if it's green, it's a good time to sell. But this is usually where I get stuck. I don't know where to go from here.

Please help me. Thank you in advance for any assistance you guys will give me. God bless you all! ♥
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

I guess self-learning isn't working well for me so today I am humbly asking for your professional advices on how I can choose the best coin from any given market.
If doing your own research isn't working well, you better follow someone on cryptospace and read his cryptoanalysis, there are legit people on twitter and youtube who are making significant prediction yet the decision of doing their tips and advice belongs to you.

I had read somewhere that when the market is red it's a good time to buy and if it's green, it's a good time to sell. But this is usually where I get stuck. I don't know where to go from here.
It's a fact. You just open up yourself to a limit of loss and don't be too greedy with profits 10%-20% of profit shall be good enough for you to sell.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3714

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

If this is your strategy, you probably will lose because the big whales are winning from this base.
Investment does not have fixed rules, but tests are the ones that show you the amount of gain and loss.
I suggest that you start with a bitcoin with a quantity you do not fear losing and then with the days you can develop a plan to suit your investment
Peepz (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

If doing your own research isn't working well, you better follow someone on cryptospace and read his cryptoanalysis, there are legit people on twitter and youtube who are making significant prediction yet the decision of doing their tips and advice belongs to you.

It's a fact. You just open up yourself to a limit of loss and don't be too greedy with profits 10%-20% of profit shall be good enough for you to sell.

Hi, boss. Thanks for the advice. Can you give me a name who's reputable enough that I can learn from? I am very much willing to acquire as much knowledge as I can get from anybody who had developed skills in managing their portfolio. Tia ♥
Peepz (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

If this is your strategy, you probably will lose because the big whales are winning from this base.
Investment does not have fixed rules, but tests are the ones that show you the amount of gain and loss.
I suggest that you start with a bitcoin with a quantity you do not fear losing and then with the days you can develop a plan to suit your investment

This will be something that I'll probably be looking into. Thanks for the advice. 😉
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

Hi everyone!

I had been contemplating on investing in crypto coins other than btc, eth and kcs but the lack of better judgment on what coins to pick always hold me back.

Please help me. Thank you in advance for any assistance you guys will give me. God bless you all! ♥

If you're not sure which ones to choose, I highly recommend you consider a stake in a fund that will give you access to the top 30 (or so). You might also want a stake in a fund that actively profits from volatility and has good risk management practices in place.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: