Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:59:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ROCKSTAR Web Designer looking for alt coin community  (Read 692 times)
adamb (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:35:36 PM

Hey guys,

I'm a developer and designer with 15+ years of experience. I've designed 100's of websites and logos as well as complete branding packages for everything from startups to Fortune 500 companies using Photoshop and Illustrator. I'm very well versed with creating parallax effects as well as scrolling animations like on www.onlycoin.com

I've also done a good deal of web development with the following:

- Python/Django
- Ruby on Rails
- NodeJS
- CakePHP

I'm looking to help an alt-coin bring their branding to the next level.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 10:38:52 PM

You can probably do that single-handed for most, so maybe the best approach is simply look at your wallets to figure out which coin would profit you the most if it suddenly multiplied many times in value, maybe spend all the others on that one, and get busy making awesome creatives that everyone will naturally clamour to have built into the wallets and websites and such...

(This is free open source territory, basically, so just pick one to work on, and if you like profits either pick one you have lots of or pick up lots of one first before revealing your work...)

DeVCoin is offering still a bounty for a fifth logo, by the way, so maybe you could showcase your skills picking up that bounty?

You could also become a Devtome author, and get a share of DeVCoins for every thousand words (with images counting as ten words) you write about how to take DeVCoin's (or any other coin's, for that matter) marketing to this so called next level...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
super3
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 11:01:17 PM

Peercoin web lead here. We would love to have you. Shoot me a PM.

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
adamb (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:35:28 PM

I'm really looking for under the radar coins that aren't on coinmarketcap.com etc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: