Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 733 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:37 AM

I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.
Forget about the coins, just choose your brain. Sit down, analyze if what you have in your head can pull you through if you decide to trade and the other you will be able to answer on your own than asking us which coin to trade. Obviously, no matter the coin, without knowledge you are just going to be stuck in your own losses and failure that you will ever regret the day you opened an exchange account when you should have just kept your stuff in your wallet.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

If you want daily profit, you can do scalping.
Let's check yobit market and cryptopia market, and look on their booming coins, they have flash pump activities everyday on each coins atleast one coin.
You can get big profit from flashpump
billtonz123

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:06:17 AM

be carefull about trading, trading is the biggest loss and profitly. i have very experience about trading and i ever get so many loss and i stop it about trading, if you wanna success in trading keep your money management in trading and dont greed. you must protect your balance
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

you use the $358 capital is very little for daily trading, you should if you want to trade daily use more capital than that
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.

you should first examine the altcoin you are interested in in any trade. of course, there is a lot of crypto that you can trade quickly to earn daily profits. but it is not easy, especially you should always find all the information about the market and crypto that you trade. so try to find all the information first to be your reference material
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

I read from a writer post up there really pondering on trade volume. Kindly stick to that man. Trade those coins that has good volume once you are trading on daily basis and pick up your profit (2-10%) while you are in. #justmyopinioj
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

I need your advice.
The first way to start with what to do with your capital as a traders is to find out which coins you are going to buy that is going to give you good profits as there are many of them out there that are going to do well in future. Getting daily profits is way too risky and you must understand that you have to be smart and highly intelligent for you to be able to make money from what you are about to do.  Lick, bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, stratis, neo and ripple are some of the good coins you can actually invest in and no doubt make good money.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

daily trading is very suitable if applied to low value coins. It is aimed at having the price movement of coins quickly. but be advised after know trade better play in the long run just because it has more results and little risk.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

If you want daily profit, you can do scalping.
Let's check yobit market and cryptopia market, and look on their booming coins, they have flash pump activities everyday on each coins atleast one coin.
You can get big profit from flashpump
Daytrading is so difficult. It requires many TA knowledge for quick reactions. Because intuition is not good for daytrading. But pumpgroups are a big evil. You can leave with any shitcoins without hopes to refund your money
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

with the initial capital that much to me for beginners is not bad. try selecting BTC and ETH it is suitable for trading every day the movement is fast
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

daily trading is very suitable if applied to low value coins. It is aimed at having the price movement of coins quickly. but be advised after know trade better play in the long run just because it has more results and little risk.
when low capital is better used for daily trading because to minimize the risk of big losses, daily trading is also beneficial to control our income and always get profit every day without having to wait long.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

I need your advice.

You should follow the price tables and read the whitepapers of the coins which you think about investing in. Also, you should follow the news of the coins.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

The trader must track changes in asset prices, track economic news, use technical analysis or fundamentally determine future price changes, study the psychology of trade. I have very weak knowledge for trading, while I'm in the process of learning.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:41:42 PM

For day trading you can use basic coins such as bitcoin, ethereum because they can be assessed from the technical analysis point of view and they are highly volatile within a day  Wink
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

I need your advice.
its really hard to suggest something that is very risky, you can find it by yourself by investigating the flow of the altcoin in the market. there is no guarantee that you will earn everyday profit, but if you really want it, you can do it.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

I need your advice.

if you want to be a trader to earn a profit every day, you can try exchange bittrex, there is every day a coin that will go up, you must be careful in choosing her for you to get profit

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

Day trading is extremely tricky activity and you should avoid it if you are not well versed in TA. Maybe you could start with swing trading, which is in most instances a lot easier to manage and master.
UNIFOX.IO

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

I need your advice.

BUY YOUR favourite project and HODL
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

Think about quite new coins which is in top-100 now

I think they have the best gain-risk ratio right now

Some examples:

WAN
ZIL
ICX
DRGN
ENG
DGB
ELA
ADA
OCN
EOS
ELF
TRX
OCN
ZRX
ONT

You can also invest some small part of your portfolio onto ICO
Not because it's non-profit, but because almost every ICO has maximum  limit to invest

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

I need your advice.
for me day trading is a very difficult thing to do because it always has a big risk. but it will all turn out to be a good advantage if you choose the right place. my advice look for coins that have a high trading volume and type of coins that often experience some pump and dump every day.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: