Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 754 times)
popba

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:23:50 AM

Invest in coins voluminous if you are going to trade in the afternoon. I recommend bitcoin or ether.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.

You are entering with a low capital.You should engage in day trading and choose that coin which is under high volatility in this way you can earn good profit on daily basis.Choose BTC & ETH.Although short term trading is highly risky but carries high return as well.For day trading you have to be very cautious and skillful.Always make the right decision at the right time.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.

Its hard to determine coin we should choose to trade. I think trading is not about choosing coin/token, but about technical analys. In trading, we dont attach on one or two coin but we attach on the best movement to make profits

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

I'm sure that I'm also a beginner. I put my coins in EOS because I believe that this altcoin can grow well. I just analyze this coin among the other best coins. In my mind, I focus on the top 20 coins in the coinmarket. then I learn and analyze the progress and value. This is my beginning. Just very starting point.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

If you want to try day trading so I think that TRON is really a good coin that has big chances to pump
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

daily trading is something that is at risk. even though it does look get fast results but the daily trading course will be very hard to get results in this kind of market conditions. better start thinking long and find crypto for long-term investment.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

If you are still newbie in crypto, avoid day trading. Many people got burned when they do day trading including myself. You must know the basics of trading and reading the candlesticks. My advise to you is have a research about a good coin with promising project and buy when the market is red and hodl it for long term.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

I need your advice.

Trading is realy risky, f you do not know anything about it, so better holding I think.
But if your choise is still trading, then trade on the classic pairs like BTC - USDT or ETH - USDT, it is more or less predictable.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

If you are new to the crypt, then I advise you to start with a long-term investment in promising coins, because this is not as risky as day trading.
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

You can use BTC ,ETH, ZEC...but in this case, the main thing is not coins, but trading skills.Without the ability to trade and the coin becomes useless.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

You can use BTC ,ETH, ZEC...but in this case, the main thing is not coins, but trading skills.Without the ability to trade and the coin becomes useless.
Indeed traders must track asset price changes, track economic news, use technical analysis or fundamentally determine future price changes, learn trade psychology. this is done so that we can benefit with what we hold so that it can generate profits later.
alinerusinova

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

If you want to try day trading so I think that TRON is really a good coin that has big chances to pump

But day trading is something that don't require these pump actions to make profit imo. Pump is for those who hold for long or buy the coin before news or announcement, and it takes more than day in most cases.
As for me for day trading every coin with high volume is perfect
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

I need your advice.
I advise you to choose the red coin to speculate. That is one way of making money everyday but it is quite risky. If you're lucky, the red coin can recover strongly. But if you are not lucky, you will lose the same amount.
This is a very unpredictable market and making daily profits is harder than making money in the long run.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

Its hard to make a decent profit now on day trading because this market are quiet unstable and more unpredictable. You have a good amount of capital to use for buying great coins and holding for at least months. The bear market is about to end so better to be ready for the coming of bull market.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

I think it would be good to swing trading than day trading. Day trading required you too much time on the market and proper trading techniques. Also don't expect that you will earn everyday there are times when you need to cut losses in day trading.
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

in order to benefit every day, you better choose the coin with the rapid price movements. I recommend to choose Neo or EOS. both of these coins have a graph of the price movement that is moving fast. That way you can earn a bigger profit each day.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:17:24 AM

That's so called day trading, with $358.60 I'll implore you to invest in bitcoin, it has a very less risk and has the ability to give rise to profit in minutes, you can start trading bitcoin I'm sure you will gather 2x your capital within some days.

you are right, thats called day trading
but, in my opinion day trading is not good in crypto investments
i advice you to choose a coins with have a good future and hold it for long period time
because crypto is good for long term  Wink
trading is a very profitable activity if we have a good strategy and very capable to be relied upon. the strategy is very important to estimate the profit is good enough to make us have a profit in the future. and for the trading strategy will come with us always monitor the market in order to generate much greater profits in the future.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

I'm not sure it will be able to get profit daily. difficult if money markets that were conditioned on a daily basis like this. lucky if gets results but certainly a big risk too. try to play long term course to be more comfortable and safe.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:03:53 AM

I need your advice.

Trade the most active coins, you will get your profit from them. Look at the volume on the market, and learn their price.
When it hit the bottom, buy them and they will be rise back later. If not, keep holding it because you bought it on the bottom price, it will rise eventually.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

I need your advice.

better choose eth and btc. but it all depends on you, because in trading we need profit. so be careful and trade, not to lose money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: