Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for web marketer to join our team  (Read 566 times)
BitOrca (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Buy and Sell Templates and Themes with Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 11:01:09 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 12:15:25 AM by BitOrca

Hi there,

We are looking for a new team member that is proficient in web marketing.  I'll keep this post short and to the point.  We need somebody who is good at using Social Media and engaging in good relations with fellow members of the crypto-currency community.  Can come up with marketing strategies and also promote the addition of new items to fuel the marketplace.

We need somebody who can be reliable and freely available on IRC most times.  Our numbers are going up fast and we have new members sign up every day.  This is a great chance to be part of something great for the crypto community and we are offering a stake in the business for return.

You can either reply here with questions, PM us or even pop on IRC here to say hi!

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=bitorca&uio=OT10cnVlde

regards,

Bitorca

Admin @ BitOrca | Contact: admin@bitorca.com | Twitter |  Sell/Buy Bitcoin code! @ BitOrca | OrcaBlog | Best Bitcoin Tool Competiton!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitideas

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 03:53:02 AM

This is awesome.  I have a lot of experience with Internet Marketing, but I'm new to Bitcoin marketing and getting ready to launch my first Bitcoin advertising platform in a few days (I already have a downline builder).  I would totally promote this if there were an affiliate program.

Build your Bitcoin Downlines at the Bitcoin Downline Builder!
moderate

Activity: 98

nearly dead

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:00:27 AM

The step 0 for this is dropping this standard bootstrap deployment, that makes the site look as bad as something can get.

After that you need to actually say what you're willing to pay, in USD, in bitcoins, not in something that is not measurable to an outsider.
c0dex

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:44:41 AM

I was curious about payment as well.  I'd love to apply, but would like to know more about the arrangement.

BitOrca (OP)

Activity: 87

Buy and Sell Templates and Themes with Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 04:21:42 PM

Ok here is some more information.

The payment is a percentage in the business.  10% to be exact.  This includes any future sale of the website should that ever happen.

I have spent the last few months building up this site and need to take this further.  This is not a full time position that will suck away hours from your time.  This is meant to be a flexible way of contributing to a project in which you have part ownership.

Website Profits.

• The site fee takes 20% of each sale and 80% to the author.
  • You will receive 10% of the sites profits
  • Payment will be bi-weekly or Monthly.
  • You will expected to put in at least 5 hours per week

I have already paid out in dev time, SSL certs, Server costs, Domains and Advertising.  You will not have these costs deducted until the website is at an acceptable level of income.  These costs will be the server costs only when it will arise.

Skills

• PPC advertising
  • S.E.O
  • Build twitter followers
  • Build fans on FaceBook
  • Use other outlets in social media for promotion
  • Become a rep on BitcoinTalk for promoting prizes and any questions
  • Idle on IRC to provide support if myself and my other partner is not there
  • Marketing campaigns

Basically putting in the time and effort and promoting Bitorca.  Getting new users and authors to submit items and drive more traffic to the site.  I think 10% is a fair deal for a few hours per week.  Its going to take some time to build up, but the foundations have already been laid.  The site is already live and working.

There is myself and another person on board and we are actively developing it.  Please leave a comment if you are interested with any skills and I will get make a decision providing we get the right person.

Admin @ BitOrca | Contact: admin@bitorca.com | Twitter |  Sell/Buy Bitcoin code! @ BitOrca | OrcaBlog | Best Bitcoin Tool Competiton!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: