Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:52:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to create Banxcoin. Who can help?  (Read 611 times)
MarkLyford (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 11:21:00 PM

Hi Guys

I want to create a new alt coin called Banxcoin. I have contacted Sunny King about mentoring / advising me , he has very kindly responded to me , but obviously doesn't have time with his commitments to PPC and XPM so I am coming here.

I need to find someone who has integrity and has a no BS approach to making Banxcoin a reality.

I need help, advice and someone who makes things happen.

If you have the technical ability to help me make this a reality I want to speak to you .

If this is you let me know.

No offence to anyone, but i don't need negative comments or people coming on the thread just to put their two cents in. Wink I just need to find the right person / people to work with to make this a reality Wink I don't need to be contacted by wannabes and people who can't make this happen (no offence peeps)

Thanks

Mark Lyford

PS. You only have to google my name to know I am serious about anything I do and that I have been online since 1997, been there, done it and got many t shirts Wink

cheers folks
MarkLyford (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 09:51:46 AM

Thanks to the people who have hit me up on PM already. If you are interested in working with me on this hit me up! Smiley
mbaeichapareiko

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:52:58 AM

congrats on succcessful launching.  Will banx be available on an exchange?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: