Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***HOT HOT HOT***[SELL FULL SOURCE CODE BUILD CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE]  (Read 118 times)
Candyman0210 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:10:38 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 05:05:10 AM by Candyman0210

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hi everybody
For a variety of reasons : about the IT team and project development funds. I want to sell full source code used to build the cryptocurrentcy exchange trading platform.

I hope you will use this code to help people, instead of using them to scam.

Price: 5 BTC or equivalent to ETH at the corresponding price.

I will send you a zip file including full soucre - code

Demo : https://www.bitfinex.com/
For those who are interested,and want to know more details, please email me at: thanoscoming@gmail.com

Thank you very much !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MacronMiner

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Scam Hunter

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

ngocson1923

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

Great project with a great team and supporters. You are doing a great job! Have a nice day for the project Cheesy
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

Due to the lack of people and resources, I want to resell the source code used to build the cryptocurrentcy trading platform. I hope you will use this code to help people, instead of using them to scam.
Price: 5 BTC or equivalent to ETH at the corresponding price.
I will send you a zip file including soucre - code
Since my knowledge is limited, I can not guide as well as explain the files in it. Please understand.
Demo : https://www.bitfinex.com/
For those who are interested, please email me at: thanoscoming@gmail.com

You want to sell something but can not explain what will you sell? Then how people will buy the item if they do not know its usefulness and the seller also do not know. This looks funny
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: