Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 10:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡✅[ANN]🔥[BOUNTY][AIRDROP][Pre ICO Satrt 01.06.2018]🔥TheLikeNewCoin [TLINC] ✅⚡  (Read 1060 times)
TheLikeNewCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:13:17 AM

You have written. "We plan to introduce technology of intellectual contracts." Intelligence is a loose concept, whoever wants it, so it interprets it. And how do you interpret it?

We mean Smart contracts, as for example in the network Ethereum. My path to blockchain began a long time ago, and when I studied all the possibilities I was horrified, from their quantity. Smart contracts in the network Ethereum is not only the generation of tokens and the conduct of ICO, it is also an opportunity to conclude contracts, transactions. This guarantees reliability and transparency.
jackychan1209

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:21:45 AM

Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
TheLikeNewCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

We plan to provide additional information about the project and the team within 2 days. The work is underway.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

If I understand correctly, you will act as intermediaries between the buyer and the seller. All calculations are carried out by tokens. And if I want to buy a property for tokens, can you help me with that?
lalaland97cute

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

Are you planning to run a bounty campaigns? when and what kind of campaigns?
TheLikeNewCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:38:23 AM

If I understand correctly, you will act as intermediaries between the buyer and the seller. All calculations are carried out by tokens. And if I want to buy a property for tokens, can you help me with that?

Yes. In addition to the application itself, we want to make support for users. Including legal advice. All this is done in OnLine.
TheLikeNewCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:48:12 AM

Are you planning to run a bounty campaigns? when and what kind of campaigns?

Yes. The program is already running. All members of the community receive a guaranteed reward. 
Terms are on our website, and will soon be published here.

jamecuvier1221

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:48:54 AM

Where we can find your concept and test it? When you add more information about project and team?
TheLikeNewCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:57:58 AM

Where we can find your concept and test it? When you add more information about project and team?

We will publish all additional information within 2 days. At the moment, work is under way on the site. We are almost ready to introduce our team to you.

Nice project. I'll wait started ico

Thank You!

TheLikeNewCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:45:09 AM

We have some thoughts. I tried to present them as simply as possible.

The TLINC project is the first decentralized commercial advertising platform.
Based on the blockchain Ethereum, and its component - smart contracts.

In our time, when making a deal on the Internet, you can often come across moshenics and dishonest users.
This problem is so serious that some online services lose their customers and incur losses.
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to monitor all users and make decisions in traditional applications immediately, and administrations do not always succeed.
Of course, certain actions are being taken, but the problem remains.
Most importantly, this is what prolongs not only micro deals (buying a fountain pen), but also real estate transactions. In the Russian Federation there is such a thing as a "black realtor". This is a person, or a group of people engaged in fraud. For example, rent an unused space on falsified documents, or they can lease several tenants simultaneously. There are also situations when such persons can deceive your property by fraudulent means.
It can also happen when selling a piano for example. There were cases when the criminal invented a credit card fraudulently and simply stole money from there.
Our project is aimed at making such things impossible. We implement blocking and smart contracts seemingly in ordinary life, and we see a real application of technology in this area. In addition, advertising inside the application will not be intrusive - if the customer is interested in a bicycle, then he will see advertising only on this topic. This will allow advertisers to save, and show their product only to those who are interested in it.
TheLikeNewCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:24:04 AM

Friends, we have supplemented information on our website.

http://thelinacoin.com/
qsh7

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:29:52 AM

AP
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

Hello, I haven't found the entrance to the airdrop activity here, and I haven't found it on the website. How can I join it?
 Huh Huh Huh
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

What is the requirement to join private sale?
qsh7

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:59:05 AM

What is the requirement to join private sale?
Kind time of the day, on the first page there is a contract address, send to it the amount of etherium that you want to spend for the purchase of our tokens, and you automatically get the token from the purse from which you sent the etherium, also add the token to the list of tokens in your purse of the etherium.
qsh7

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

our token you can add as follows:

add a token to the list of tokens, you can do this as follows:
Contract address-0x0c77c522d59525CC2f972d72A493743DAfb45a50
Name of the token-TLINC
Number of decimal places-18
qsh7

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

Hello, I haven't found the entrance to the airdrop activity here, and I haven't found it on the website. How can I join it?
 Huh Huh Huh

Kind time of the day, to join the airdrop can be a simple way,
It is necessary to enter the channel in our telegram.
then you need to add a token to your purse and add the address of the purse to the chat channel.
how to add the token described above.
have a nice day.
qsh7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:27:09 AM

Up
TheLikeNewCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

How will our application work?

We want to submit applications for making trade transactions, as well as placing advertisements. The main feature will be the use of blockchain.
Users will have reputation ranks that directly depend on our tokens. The more the user received the tokens of reward - the higher the rank.
The token of the standard ERC20. Any Ethereum wallet supports it.

With respect, TheLikeNewCoin team. Smiley

TheLikeNewCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:00:01 AM

Friends, for the convenience of registering for Airdrop, we made a simple Google form. It is available by link  - https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/FIQELhgpjFWayOKY2
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: