Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmine.ch & CoinCraft miners - Scam or Legit?  (Read 1367 times)
noisia (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:52:01 AM

Hey guys, new to the forum as you can see, so I'm probably posting in the wrong place, however I'm a bit nervous. I've ordered a miner from CoinCraft as I've seen loads of people posting about it recently, however, just today at the end of the thread people are saying the sister site is down as well as there phone number suddenly not going through & social medias not seeming to exist. They are apparently known having poor customer service, (this seems to be a trend with nearly every single company of this sort.) Obviously all these guys are FLOODED with emails, phone calls etc, however something is telling me this doesn't all add up.

There has been LOADS of posts about these days and half the people seem to be up and running with their miners or have been refunded successfully & the other half seem to not be having the best time contacting them. I've suddenly got paranoid about the whole thing upon reassessing the situation and can't get off the train of though that they could have made all the accounts on this forum and are just taking everyone for a ride.

Here's a link to the site as well as their supposed supplier for the US below -

- http://bitmine.ch
- https://advancedminers.com/

It's an honour to be a part of the forum finally, hope some of you can offer me some advice!

Peace
VladDeV

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:06:57 PM

I'm planing to buy from them to... if anyone heard some news please post.
kobe24g

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:47:31 PM

Not sure if scam or legit since they are not able to deliver the product on time and provide any info on delay.
Don't waste your money on this.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:34:51 PM

I have no idea if they are scam or not, but you may find some info here in their official thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.0
kobe24g

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:42:59 PM

Just buy a miner from craigslist or ebay where sellers have the unit in hand.  Paying upfront without product and guarantee is a bad idea.  Having a slower miner now is better than having a faster miner that may or may not come in the future. Overall I think mining is a bad idea because of mining hardware not arriving in time and your money get tight up for nothing.
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:55:56 PM

if there is no news of the funds we invest, and there is no contact number that can be contacted, as well as his website there is always maintenance, then these are the traits that the website is a scam, I have experienced the same thing, so I dare say so, maybe you've heard http://golden-cows.com/, I've invested a lot of bitcoin there, turns out not successful payment to my wallet, my advice be careful of certain websites, hopefully you can finding the right place to mine and there is no element of scam ...  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:39:53 AM

bitmine.ch is horribly overpriced. You are not going to be able to realistically ROI even if the difficulty does not increase period during your mining contract.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: