Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudHashing Miner Settings  (Read 556 times)
hoak (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:55:46 AM

I'm apparently a 'Newbie' that can not post this to the appropriate thread... I recently registered a CloudHashing Platinum contract account and am wondering if anyone here has the same and knows how the CloudHashing's Miner settings are optimally configured? Apparently if you create a new Miner it can not be deleted, but neither of my Miners appears to be doing anything though my account does appear to be hashing (at a tiny fraction of it's advertised hash rate)... Any fellow CloudHashing contract Owners here on the Bitcoin Forum that also drill down to read the buried Noob form, or is my post here an object lesson in uslessness?

Undecided
Cummins59

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:36:44 PM

I, like an idiot signed up for a contract. The website is so poorly built that I immediately locked myself out of it BECAUSE the directions don't tell you that there are 2 different interfaces that you need 2 different pw's and usernames.

Needless to say, I am STILL locked out. The password reset link takes you to another password reset link that is supposed to reset your pw. Well it does not work. To further the misery, there is no support number and the idiots at cloudhashing.com REFUSE to help me. I have submitted about 12-15 support tickets and when they respond,, they don't even respond to what I am asking. They said change your browser, then they said the dashboard is a bit of a mystery!. What the heck does that mean. All I want is my dashboard pw reset link sent to me. AND another thing, I can still log into the pool but it shows ZERO hashing and ZERO earnings. Two weeks of complete BS waste of time and $$
Authentic

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

1FRpXqj6kedknh5uNpdo8FS3U49XJPJJy1

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:35:52 PM

I, like an idiot signed up for a contract. The website is so poorly built that I immediately locked myself out of it BECAUSE the directions don't tell you that there are 2 different interfaces that you need 2 different pw's and usernames.

Needless to say, I am STILL locked out. The password reset link takes you to another password reset link that is supposed to reset your pw. Well it does not work. To further the misery, there is no support number and the idiots at cloudhashing.com REFUSE to help me. I have submitted about 12-15 support tickets and when they respond,, they don't even respond to what I am asking. They said change your browser, then they said the dashboard is a bit of a mystery!. What the heck does that mean. All I want is my dashboard pw reset link sent to me. AND another thing, I can still log into the pool but it shows ZERO hashing and ZERO earnings. Two weeks of complete BS waste of time and $$
Have you contacted them here? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=173316.0

msc

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:42:06 PM

I have 1.0 minimum difficulty, and 0.3 reinvestment.  It doesn't show the actual hash rate, just the advertised rate.  But I'm happy with the revenue so far.  Next to "Your Balance" at the top of the miner page, click the BTC amount to see the payout history.

Oh, also:

Miners on the dashboard are only used if you attach your own hardware to the pool
So then all you need to do is set the reinvestment for each contract.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: