Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][HMT] HomeMine: Passive Mining on Household Electrical Appliances ✅✅✅  (Read 1604 times)
coinweez

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

This is actually one of the most well developed projects I've come across. It has a potential of getting millions of investors globally. Will be be part of it as I watch it grow...good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PepitaJoe

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:26:56 AM

This is actually one of the most well developed projects I've come across. It has a potential of getting millions of investors globally. Will be be part of it as I watch it grow...good luck

Thank you so much! We're also thinking about developments related to household appliances at the future.
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

if the project starts running it will have a very good impact on the home miners as this will make it easier for them to maximize the performance of their home equipment. I will support this project to run successfully by telling this on my social media account.

Thank you so much! Yes, our device is a good help for home miners and for those who want to save on accounts and even earn)
Azza1070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

Thank you Brother!
If you have any questions please let me know.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

I understand that the project offers the opportunity for miners to make money at home without the need for technical investment and skills, but only through home-based electrical appliances when operating. The HomeMine is connected to household appliances and plugged into a power source. When the device stops working, the power is turned off and the HomeMine device goes to sleep until the next connection ... So the power bills of the miners will not increase but they can still earn money. The project will be welcomed and developed by the community. I believe in the potential of the project! In the future do you think of collaborating with production companies that integrate directly into household electrical appliances?
666uazan

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

I understand that the project offers the opportunity for miners to make money at home without the need for technical investment and skills, but only through home-based electrical appliances when operating. The HomeMine is connected to household appliances and plugged into a power source. When the device stops working, the power is turned off and the HomeMine device goes to sleep until the next connection ... So the power bills of the miners will not increase but they can still earn money. The project will be welcomed and developed by the community. I believe in the potential of the project! In the future do you think of collaborating with production companies that integrate directly into household electrical appliances?

True, and what I like most about the project is the issue of double use of electricity, because at the end of the day one has to use electrical gadgets, and in in the process, passive mining will be taking place..
peperushing

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

True, and what I like most about the project is the issue of double use of electricity, because at the end of the day one has to use electrical gadgets, and in in the process, passive mining will be taking place..

Also no heat up or cooling problems, meaning the there is no danger of fire..
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

I read the project and found in the project that the price of a device is $ 42 and also an HMT token and also equal to the value of a HMC coin. According to the test results, 33.5 days are possible to recover average of equipment. As a result, miners are able to recoup capital quickly. It attracts everyone to participate without a large or long-term capital but can still have passive income. This will attract a lot of participants. When miners exploit that equipment, do they have to pay another fee?
Hwario
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

Do you have any bonus, for instance if I purchase now?or its too early?
Aadhaya

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

This project comes at the right time when mining is about to reach its peak..returns are likely to be very high
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

I like the idea of the project. What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
peperushing

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

In my ipinion, with this project, mining will be an everyday activity. It will be no longer an activity exclusively for the rich community.
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

Mining should actually be simple and for everyone. Thanks to homemine developers,through their project all households in the world can easily join and enjoy mining activities
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

I read the project and found in the project that the price of a device is $ 42 and also an HMT token and also equal to the value of a HMC coin. According to the test results, 33.5 days are possible to recover average of equipment. As a result, miners are able to recoup capital quickly. It attracts everyone to participate without a large or long-term capital but can still have passive income. This will attract a lot of participants. When miners exploit that equipment, do they have to pay another fee?

No, there are no additional fees. The device costs just $42
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

Do you have any bonus, for instance if I purchase now?or its too early?

Yes. If you buy it from May 21 to May 27 you have discount 50% and pay just $21
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

This project comes at the right time when mining is about to reach its peak..returns are likely to be very high

I think so, you are right
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

I like the idea of the project. What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?

Thank you! We can pay for our tokens different cryptocurrency from Top 10, depends you comfortable. After end ITO tokens will be convert to HMC coin and we put it to Poloniex, Bittrex and other exchange. Also we have mining pool for all customers
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

In my ipinion, with this project, mining will be an everyday activity. It will be no longer an activity exclusively for the rich community.

Yes, these are ordinary household appliances at a reasonable price
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

Mining should actually be simple and for everyone. Thanks to homemine developers,through their project all households in the world can easily join and enjoy mining activities

Yes, any person can afford it
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

Also no heat up or cooling problems, meaning the there is no danger of fire..

Yes, we'll have development of an industrial sample of miner for other types of devices: Creation of a universal passive miner that can be integrated directly into other electrical appliances at October 2019 and Cooperation with companies that produce household electrical appliances in order to create a joint product with an integrated miner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: