Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 08:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][HMT] HomeMine: Passive Mining on Household Electrical Appliances ✅✅✅  (Read 1655 times)
PepitaJoe

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:34:17 AM

Seems the marketcap should be plenty large enough if you pull this off. Great profits are definitely there if this takes off. Watching.

So it comes down to can you get the system to work like you plan, and get the message out.

Id like to hear how you plan on reaching the masses with your message?

I do like the idea. Very interesting.

All HomeMine devices are connected to the mining pool of the project in which HomeMineCoin is mined. The mined coins may be sold on a guaranteed basis to the project administration at a fixed rate of $42 per 1 HMC. After production starts, the HMT token may be exchanged for the HomeMine network filter. The HMC coin mined with the help of the device also serves as a means of paying for new network filters based on: 1 HMT = 1 HMC = 1 device = $42
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:38:35 AM

If it kicks off well even ordinary citizens would make money easily from the devices

Yes, this is a regular electrical outlet, which we use every day, connecting our electrical appliances. Only in it is mounted a mini-computer with a mining chip, which allows you to earn an HMC when the mains is running
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:42:08 AM

Brilliant idea for a project. I'm keen on the progress

Thank you! Weэll continue to develop, not stop on one device. There are still other plans for integration, you can see the Road Map
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:45:19 AM

The concept of the project really taking my interest, just by using some electrical equipment that are available in the house, at the very same time, we are doing a mining for the coins.
How's that really possible?

Just moment
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:47:25 AM

The concept of the project really taking my interest, just by using some electrical equipment that are available in the house, at the very same time, we are doing a mining for the coins.
Same goes here, still don't really understand it. how do we interconnected our electronic equipment that we owned with this cryptocurrency.
To be able to mine, by simply using our electronic equipment.

Ok) I already wrote in the branch about the operation of the system. I'll make an excerpt from White Paper:

HomeMine is a budget-oriented device in the form of a network filter with an integrated mining chip to be used for passive mining in home conditions. Just plug any household appliance into the filter to launch the mining process. You mine every time you use a kettle, a microwave, charge your smartphone and so on.

All HomeMine devices are connected to the mining pool of the project in which HomeMineCoin is mined. The mined coins may be sold on a guaranteed basis to the project administration at a fixed rate of $42 per 1 HMC. After production starts, the HMT token may be exchanged for the HomeMine network filter. The HMC coin mined with the help of the device also serves as a means of paying for new network filters based on: 1 HMT = 1 HMC = 1 device = $42
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

Seems the marketcap should be plenty large enough if you pull this off. Great profits are definitely there if this takes off. Watching.

So it comes down to can you get the system to work like you plan, and get the message out.

I can see the possibility of future investors being turned off by what could be described as an Instamine.

Usually, an Instamine comes in the Devs mining the chain in the short period of time between when the Devs start mining the chain, and the general public gaining access to the chain.

The concern with the Instamine problem can result in what would be the same reaction future investors would have towards a premine.

I am NOT accusing you of trying to get away with an Instamine, just stating that it could be preceived that way.

So my question is, how much time are you allowing those in the general public to gain possesion to the specialized plug that allows the mining BEFORE launch occurs?

How will you deal with this concern to create a fair launch to all of those in the community?

Thanks
cryptowritedu

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

The guys tried because they came up with a very unique project in the blockchain space
lennyf1

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:14:49 AM

Great project goals. all my weight behind you. just clarify on the few questions raised above
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:28:44 AM

This is a promising project, I am sure this project will be successful with a good roadmap, an interesting concept and also a very creative team to help market this project. cool project.
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

Same goes here, still don't really understand it. how do we interconnected our electronic equipment that we owned with this cryptocurrency.

Principle of Device Operation
The device works in the standard mode of a network filter. The energy flow passes through current and voltage meters that transmit data to the device running under a Linux operating system where the power consumption metering program is working. When the circuit is closed as a result of connecting any appliance to one of the device outlets, the operating system exits the hibernation mode, activates the electricity metering systems and the mining program, as a result of which the mining chip working process is started. The time taken to start the system when the circuit is closed is 3-5 seconds. When the circuit breaks (when the connected device stops working), the mining program is disabled, and the work of the mining chip is stopped; the program for consumed electricity accounting is turned off and the device goes into a sleep mode until the next connection. The indicators recorded by the system for consumed electricity calculation are synchronized with the cloud data store, where they are combined with the data received from the mining pool, after which the funds spent and earned are calculated according to the selected tariffs.
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

Principle of Device Operation
The device works in the standard mode of a network filter. The energy flow passes through current and voltage meters that transmit data to the device running under a Linux operating system where the power consumption metering program is working. When the circuit is closed as a result of connecting any appliance to one of the device outlets, the operating system exits the hibernation mode, activates the electricity metering systems and the mining program, as a result of which the mining chip working process is started. The time taken to start the system when the circuit is closed is 3-5 seconds. When the circuit breaks (when the connected device stops working), the mining program is disabled, and the work of the mining chip is stopped; the program for consumed electricity accounting is turned off and the device goes into a sleep mode until the next connection. The indicators recorded by the system for consumed electricity calculation are synchronized with the cloud data store, where they are combined with the data received from the mining pool, after which the funds spent and earned are calculated according to the selected tariffs.

The device hashrate, taking into account its low power consumption, is optimally suited for mining based on the Scrypt algorithm. This means that HomeMine can potentially extract crypto-currencies such as Litecoin, Zcash, Monero. However, to accelerate the payback period, increase ROI and speed of earnings, we have developed our own HMC coin and adapted the device solely for its mining. Arguments in favor of choosing this particular business model are detailed in the Evidence Base section.
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

The guys tried because they came up with a very unique project in the blockchain space

Indeed, we worked very hard. Worked not only developers from our world famous Academic Park, but also scientists from the Academy of Sciences. We have a friendly and creative atmosphere and there are also ideas of equipment that will be built into electrical shields during the construction of cottages. In addition to this, we have a very good business base, we are engaged in real-life projects, production and sales.
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

I can see the possibility of future investors being turned off by what could be described as an Instamine.

Usually, an Instamine comes in the Devs mining the chain in the short period of time between when the Devs start mining the chain, and the general public gaining access to the chain.

The concern with the Instamine problem can result in what would be the same reaction future investors would have towards a premine.

I am NOT accusing you of trying to get away with an Instamine, just stating that it could be preceived that way.

So my question is, how much time are you allowing those in the general public to gain possesion to the specialized plug that allows the mining BEFORE launch occurs?

How will you deal with this concern to create a fair launch to all of those in the community?

Thanks

Well... so good question. I need some time for the answer.
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

Great project goals. all my weight behind you. just clarify on the few questions raised above

Yes, I already answered. You can see it.
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

This is a promising project, I am sure this project will be successful with a good roadmap, an interesting concept and also a very creative team to help market this project. cool project.

Thank yo very much for good words! ))
PepitaJoe

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:17:06 AM

Thanks

We'll do wipe mates as soon as the test runs out. Starting complexity is indicated in Whitepaper, everything will start from it
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

Are the devices available in the market or what exactly is the plan?
Hwario
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

I think someone should clarify to us, where and when can we buy them and test them?
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

Was thinking it will be in all devices? You mean I will have to replace all my devices? Not getting completely
cryptowritedu

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

Was thinking it will be in all devices? You mean I will have to replace all my devices? Not getting completely
What you mean? You can just use the devices you currently have at home or??
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: